Our crypto wallet is used by millions of people and provides a single, convenient solution for managing all your accounts and tokens across Solana, Ethereum, and Polygon. As a data engineer at Phantom you will see a direct correlation between your work, company growth, and our users’ satisfaction. Beyond this, you will work with some of the brightest minds in the web3 space, and you’ll have a unique opportunity to solve some of the most interesting data challenges with efficiency and integrity, at a scale few web3 companies can match.
- Snowflake / dbt / Rudderstack / Real-time Data Streaming / Python / SQL
- Architect: Design, build and launch extremely efficient and reliable data pipelines (ETL) to move data across a number of platforms including third party analytics, frontend & backend systems.
- Educate teams: Use your data and analytics experience to see what’s missing, and identify and address gaps in their existing systems and processes.
- Partnership: Partner with stakeholders to understand business requirements, work with cross-functional data and products teams and build efficient and scalable data solutions
- Data: Manage the delivery of high-impact dashboards, tools, and data visualizations
- 5+ years of experience in the data warehouse space, custom ETL design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Experience in leading data-driven projects from definition through interpretation and execution
- Experience with data architecture, data modeling, schema design, and software development
- Experience working with cloud analytics platforms and tools, specifically Snowflake, dbt, and Rudderstack
- Bonus: Experience with blockchain or cryptocurrencies, real-time data streaming, and startup environments.
- This role is fully remote; however, we’re only open to candidates based in US and EU time zones.
The target base salary for this role will range between $150,000 to $250,000 with the addition of equity and benefits. This is determined by a few factors including your skillset, prior relevant experience, quality of interviews and market factors at the point in time of offer.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.