As a Senior Brand Designer, you will be instrumental in driving Chainlink’s brand strategy, and visual experience across all channels. In collaboration with the Design team, you will have a major impact by owning aesthetics and executing the visual direction of Chainlink, one of the most exciting and rapidly growing blockchain projects in the industry.
You will report directly to the Creative Director and work closely with the Design and Marketing teams to define the look and feel of transformative blockchain technology.
- Take ownership of all types of marketing collateral both in digital and print, such as website changes and improvements, editorial illustrations, featured images, social media banners, swag, posters, and more, that are shared daily with our engaging and growing community
- Capture groundbreaking technical concepts and creatively translate them into relatable and clear visual pieces
- Design engaging presentations that are viewed by thousands of experts and used by dozens of media outlets to depict the foundational aspects of Chainlink’s revolutionary vision
- Reinforce Chainlink’s brand awareness by following and contributing to our brand guidelines
- Maintain and improve our library of high-quality design assets and resources
- Collaborate and proactively interact with team members and external stakeholders and assist them with any design need, while reinforcing the Chainlink visual brand
- 6+ years of design, illustration, UI and print experience in developer tools and/or technology companies
- Strong fundamental knowledge of formal design principles including color, typography, and layout
- Clean and clear aesthetics optimized around modern design standards for developer tools and technology products
- Ability to take technical/complex concepts and explain them artfully and simply using design as a resource
- Experience taking initiative, working independently and actively to resolve issues, and taking ownership of projects
- Experience working in a fast-paced, always changing environment
- Experience managing a team is a plus
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe Suite, especially Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop. Advanced knowledge of Keynote. Experience in motion design and videography is a big plus.
- Passion for the blockchain space and its power to change the world for the better
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.