Founded in 2018, Blocknative provides Web3 transaction orchestration infrastructure for the Ethereum, Polygon, Gnosis Chain, Fantom, BNB Chain, and Bitcoin ecosystems. Blocknative solutions are deployed by hundreds of Web3 builders and traders to enable dynamic user experiences and power real-time decisions via pre-chain data and insights.
At Blocknative, you’ll be designing tools used by some of the top blockchain projects. We’re excited to have you join our international team to help build foundational blockchain infrastructure.
You’ll join our highly skilled engineering team and help us build world-class innovative products and services that create new capabilities in blockchain infrastructure. You’ll work closely with our CTO and Product Manager to design, build and deploy new features.
- Be a key member of the technical team architecting and building Blocknative products and working with the entire organization
- Innovate on the Ethereum Merge protocol stack
- Demonstrated excellence in software engineering including exposure to distributed systems, scalability, and algorithms.
- Design, develop, and deploy new systems that enhance throughput, latency, availability, and security.
- Apply cutting-edge research and new developments to daily work.
- Develop company expertise in transaction detection, processing, notification and analytics for blockchains
- Work with the engineering team to support customer technical inquiries
- Work with the team to guide the company product roadmap
- Work with the team to guide the company development process
- Experience developing in Ethereum
- Experience and/or interest in post-Merge Ethereum
- Experience with execution nodes: Geth, Nethermind, Besu, or Erigon
- Experience with Beacon Chain nodes: Lighthouse, Prysm
- Experience building smart contracts
- Experience using blockchain management tools
- Passion for Blockchain, Web3, and/or DeFi
- Experience in blockchain and/or decentralized architectures, consensus and/or cryptographic systems
- Ability to develop and design an algorithms
- Understanding of systems operations, backend development & cross-platform data management
We hope you apply!
We strive to have you meet as much of the team as possible before extending an offer. Here’s what you can expect:
– Application review
– Schedule a call with the recruitment team
– Schedule a call with the hiring manager
– Schedule a group interview with the growth or technical team
– Reference calls/ background checks
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.