About Star Atlas
Star Atlas is a next-gen MMORPG metaverse emerging from the confluence of the Solana blockchain, Unreal Engine 5’s real-time graphics technology and decentralized financial protocols. Developed by ATMTA Inc., Star Atlas combines play-to-earn NFT mechanics with an AAA cinematic space-genre experience creating an economy that replicates the tangibility of real world assets and ownership.
The Star Atlas QA Engineer will be responsible for manual testing of cutting edge technologies in the Web3 space. This individual is responsible for ensuring the quality of all products, from testing new features, creation of test scripts, rigorous test execution, smoke and regression testing, to final production deployment. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a solid understanding of functional, regression, performance, and scalability testing in a web application environment.
- Test new features in a rapid development environment
- Investigate and recreate reported defects
- Identify and report defects
- Create and maintain test cases
- Participate in bug hunts
- Be a voice for quality for the products
- Feature, Smoke, Regression, Exploratory testing
- 2-5 years of experience in web testing
- Ability to interpret development tickets and test new features
- Good analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong test case creation background
- Self starter when looking for new technologies
- Must have experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Web3 testing
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency wallets and exchanges
- Knowledge of Gherkin test case language
- Clickup and QASE tool experience
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.