We are looking for a web3 project manager helping us shape the UNDW3 web3 platform. As part of the marketing team and under the supervision of the Social Media Director, the Project Manager will contribute to shaping Lacoste’s Web3 roadmap taking ownership of the UNDW3 project stream. In this role, you’ll bring your knowledge to manage the web3 activations of the brand in a community centric way.
- Lead web3 and brand-projects from ideation to execution. Working collaboratively with transversal teams, especially within digital, communication, retail performance, CRM and IT to integrate initiatives in alignment with roadmaps.
- Create detailed requirements for Proof of Concepts working with finance and IT teams to ensure successful delivery of projects on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with strategic partners internally and externally to design and build the future of the brand in the web3 in line with Lacoste Brand DNA, digital ecosystem and the Lacoste UNDW3 strong community.
- Develop strategic insights about the UNDW3 project and transform them into actionable recommendations and roadmap.
- Conduct competitive analysis and create benchmarks around NFT projects and meta-industry.
- Create detailed requirements and working with business and IT teams to ensure successful delivery of projects on time and on budget.
- Monitor key protocol indicators and suggest important metrics to track to share results.
- Communicate efficiently across the organization about project status, risks and opportunities.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
Pro-active and able to show initiative and deliver innovative ideas which constantly improve the global customer experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience in program or project management Hands-on experience with WEB3/Blockchain technologies (2 years)
- Comfortable with web3, AR, & VR technologies …
- Strong analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills to drive insights into
- Strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects.
- Project manager mentality and entrepreneurial drive.
- Excellent presentation skills, including slide deck creation
- Proficient in French and in English.
- Positive attitude, team spirit, resilience, tenacity, and willingness to get their
Proactive and autonomous, action and result oriented.
Organized and rigorous with a strong attention to detail. You have a creative eye. You know how to work in a #PlayCollective team with a great sense of teamwork and an innovative vision.