Fuel is building a high-performance blockchain operating system that provides high throughput without sacrificing decentralisation or security. Our project is a full-stack solution that lets anyone deploy a Fuel chain using any configuration they would like (Rollup on Ethereum, Sovereign chain, Appchain, etc.). Our focus is to launch an Ethereum rollup to help scale Ethereum beyond its current capacity.
Working at Fuel
Fuel is remote first and globally distributed, with English as our primary language for communication. We are looking for self-starters who are excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment. We do not require contributors to live in specific time zones, but much of the team lives and works in the European and US time zones. Contributors should endeavour to make themselves available as needed for scheduled team and company events.
What we need from you
Until now, our design efforts have been led by our head of product, but it’s time to separate the design into a dedicated role. As our first Product Designer, you will work closely with our head of product and a team of world-class engineers to build the best blockchain user experience the world has yet to see.
You’ll get to:
- Work with a collaborative team, made of the smartest minds in the industry
- Build out totally new product experiences from scratch
- Iterate rapidly with immediate user feedback
- Define a unique brand and style guide from scratch
Areas of Responsibility
- Collaborate with the front-end team to deliver our block explorer
- Design a distinctive, world-class marketing website that amplifies our brand and sets Fuel apart from the competition
- Ensure the front-end team always have designs ready 3 weeks ahead of engineering sprints and is never blocked on design questions for longer than 24h
- Work with the front-end team to expand and maintain our design system → https://design.fuel.network/
- Establish feedback systems that consistently gather user insights, helping the team prioritise and improve our wallet and block explorer
- At least 5 years of experience as a product designer working on products with actual user feedback (Agency and consultant experience does not count)
- Developed and maintained design systems from scratch
- Have built your own applications using frameworks like React/Vue
- Have been a user of crypto for +2 years and understand the UX problems that litter the space
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.