Keyrock was founded in 2017 and has quickly grown from 3 to over 170 people today. As an industry recognized liquidity provider and market maker, Keyrock is a leading European creator of algorithmic trading technologies in the digital asset space. With VC backing including Series B investment from Ripple, a constantly expanding global client base, and revenues growth 13x in 2021, Keyrock is one of Belgium’s fastest-growing fintech companies.
We’re currently active on over 80 exchanges and count numerous marketplaces and asset issuers among our clients, including some of the best-known companies in the digital assets space.
Keyrock’s beating heart is its technical team filled with crypto and DeFi natives, software engineers, digital scientists and academics, who themselves are supported by university professors, industry-leading experts and a strong management team. Over the years Keyrock has become a company that is both idealistic and practical.
We are looking for
A Web3 Governance Intern, you will play a critical role in supporting and advancing our activities and processes in DAOs that we are delegates and participants. You will collaborate with our Web3 Lead in ensuring our representation across DAOs such as Aave & Uniswap and gain hands-on experience in the exciting world of decentralized governance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Actively engage in our DAO’s governance processes, including voting on proposals, discussing important decisions, and contributing to the DAO’s direction.
- Conduct research on the latest developments in decentralized governance and see where Keyrock can provide valuable feedback and opinions for the better evolution of the DAO.
- Assist and analyze proposals submitted to the DAO, ensuring they align with our mission and values as delegates.
- Foster a sense of community and collaboration within the DAO by actively participating in discussions and helping to build consensus among stakeholders.
- Create & write recaps of the latest developments in the DAO ecosystem.
Background and experience
- Strong interest in DeFi and DAOs.
- Understanding of how different governance structures works for each DAO and the nuances around each proposal.
- Excellent capabilities to detail and ability to proactively correspond with changes in proposals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities to convey information in a clear and concise manner.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and adapt to a rapidly evolving field.
- A strong sense of integrity and commitment to the principles of decentralization.
- Awareness and knowledge of capital markets.
- Bachelor or Master student of Economics/Business (nice to have)
Our recruitment philosophy
We believe the most important aspect of our recruitment process is self-awareness: we are looking for people who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they are looking for in their professional career. That means that we expect to work with people who not only have the right skills, but who have also made the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry and with our characteristics. An ideal team members is assertive and collaborative at the same time and has strong drive to generate robust results in a sustainable way.
- 6 month paid full-time internship in Brussels, with accommodation provided
- A ton of fun in a thriving and multicultural environment, with colleagues enjoying regular team building activities
- The opportunity to be part of one of the worlds largest digital asset market makers
As an employer we are committed to build an inclusive, diverse and non-discriminating work environment. We welcome employees of all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, creed and sexual orientation. We hire, reward and promote entirely based on merit and performance.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.ashbyhq.com.