As our Web3 / front-end developer, you will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and user needs into functional and appealing interactive applications that meet high development standards. In this role, you will work closely with a group of talented product managers, UX designers, and other engineers to build the next generation of staking products. Your work will help with securing a wide range of blockchain networks and contribute to the bedrock of decentralization.
What will you do?
- Implement responsive UIs and web apps that work on desktop, mobile, and other popular devices
- Translate design prototypes to working code that are performant and cross-browser compatible
- Build great products that are beautiful, simple, and delightful
- Integrate front end apps with various crypto wallets
- Continuously iterate and improve using direct user feedbacks and best industry practices
- Proactively make suggestions for improving our products and internal processes
What are the requirements?
- You are a top-notch front end developer, with a passion for blockchain
- You have extensive experience with front-end design and client-side web applications
- You possess a track record of launching great products
- You have good taste in design and UX. An obsession with quality and attention to the little things
- You are familiar with React
What will be great to have?
- You are familiar with common web3 libraries such as ethers.js or web3.js
- You are passionate about blockchain technology and a decentralized future
- You are contributing to the open-source community
- You feel comfortable working in a startup environment
Why are we awesome you ask?
We are truly at the forefront of the crypto ecosystem as maintainers of the infrastructure layer of blockchain networks! We practice the crypto team mentality by assembling a truly global and diverse team.
We collectively represent more than 12 different countries and are united in a single mission: building out the future of decentralization. Crypto is here to stay, having introduced novel ideas such as DeFi, NFTs and DAOs. At the core of all this are teams like us working relentlessly to build the necessary tools and applications that help run and secure blockchains. Here are some other reasons why you should join us:
- We have employees from over 10 countries across the globe, and you will be able to meet interesting people from different backgrounds and cultures. Distributed and remote work is baked into our culture.
- We are one of the top staking service providers with over $3B of assets staked across our validators. We actively explore and develop new products related to staking. You will work on high-impact engineering projects building exciting new products in a startup environment.
- We have a capable and passionate team. You will find teammates who are power DeFi users, intense NFT collectors, Bitcoin & Ethereum knowledge nerds, etc. You can learn and debate everything on crypto with our teammates.
- We are not backed by VC funding, and we are already profitable. Our financial independence means that we can make decisions independent of VCs, and we prioritize our ideals of decentralization, user sovereignty, and user privacy over simply making a profit. It also means that, unlike most other startups, stakefish can provide you with a stable low-risk employment opportunity without fundraising concerns.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter apply.workable.com.