Sismo is a privacy-preserving login system based on blockchain infrastructure, decentralized identities (DID) and Zero Knowledge Proofs (ZKP).
Sismo is developing the Sismo Protocol which allows anyone to generate privacy-preserving attestations from their web3 accounts (e.g Attestation of BAYC NFT Ownership). Sismo attestations can be stored as NFTs on Ethereum/EVM chains and are compatible with web2 and web3 applications as an access control and reputation tool.
Our team of 7 crypto-native builders has been working on Ethereum since 2015 (ex Aave, Sandbox, Kleros, ConsenSys). We recently raised $10m from some of the top blockchain teams (Optimism, Starkware, Curve, Axie Infinity, Nansen, etc..), a strong mix of web3 investors (Delphi, IDEO, Framework, Fabric) and successful web2 projects (Founder of Product Hunt, Naval Ravikant).
At Sismo, you will be exposed to everything crypto has to offer; from comprehensive training to in-person conferences and hackathons to good community memes and so much more.
The Sismo team prioritises privacy, decentralization and developing ZK tech that will power the future of the decentralized web. We are deeply committed to this mission and believe cryptography and blockchains will benefit billions of people by enabling users to take ownership of their digital identity.
Who are we looking for
We are looking to complete our core team. We think long term, favour quality over quantity. We expect a strong commitment from each new member and invest a lot in them.
Whether you are a seasoned crypto-native or a passionate newcomer to web3, we measure success 3 months after the hire:
- Flawless communication with team
- Synchronization with the vision and the mission
- Leadership taken / Impact created
At Sismo, you can expect to be amongst a diverse group of motivated and skilled team players. You should be excited to grow with us and help us grow.
As a Frontend / Product Engineer, your main responsibility will be to develop and maintain Sismo web and mobile apps.
You will be in a strong collaboration with all the team from conception to the launch of products.
You will be in charge of:
- Adding new features to improve the Sismo web app (https://alpha.sismo.io/)
- Building and imagine new innovative web3 web and mobile apps from scratch
- Creating the best dev experience on top of the Sismo Protocol for other product builders (sdk, packages react.js etc.)
And more depending on the evolution you would like to have inside Sismo.
- You love to imagine and build products
- You are excited about building fast on a product used by many users
- You have a good sensibility of UI/UX and your main goal is to satisfy users
- You master Html, Css, Typescript, React.js.
- You have an attention to detail, pixel perfect does not scare you
- You communicate clearly inside the team
- You are a seasoned crypto-native or a passionate newcomer to web3 with strong conviction for web3, Ethereum, and ZKP
- Eagerness to grow and improve
Nice to have
- +2-6 years experience in building web or mobile products
- Entrepreneurial experience/side projects
- Experience in open-source projects
- Knowing Next.js and React Native
- Communicate externally, through Github, conferences or Twitter/blog posts
- Experience in building npm packages
- Fluent in English (French is a bonus)
- Experience in UX/UI
Tech stack Sismo
- React.js, React Native, Next.js, styled-components
- Solidity, Hardhat, ethers
- theGraph, blockchain data APIs
The Sismo team is deeply dedicated to the development of Sismo Protocol and aggressively builds to see-through our mission… and we have great benefits for those who join us:
- Strong incentives (Salary 60k – 80k + Tokens)
- Participation in some of crypto’s biggest events and conferences
- Become entrenched in the ZK community
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter apply.workable.com.