This candidate will be responsible for developing applications for Android (Play Store) and iOS (App Store) by using native modules and interfaces. They must also posses the ability to write application codes, conduct unit tests, crash analytics and device testing as well as debugging and documentation.
The candidate must ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phones and be capable of integrating REST APIs. They must also see through a project from ideation to finish stage and must meet both technical and consumer needs. They will also work in tandem with graphic designers for mobile app design features and should stay abreat of developments in mobile app applications and programming languages.
The candidate must have the following set of skills in order to apply for this position. It is important for the candidate to meet the following requirements, so both parties can proceed accordingly upon eligibility.
- 2-5 yeard of coding experience in React Native, specifically in mobile app development
- Hands on experience in front-end development on React
- At least 2 years hands-on experience in Redux
- Hands-on experience in performance tuning, debugging, and monitoring
- Proﬁcient knowledge of optimizing applications for quality and speed
- Well versed with CI/CD principles, actively involved in solving troubleshooting issues in distributed services ecosystem
- Understanding of token-based authentication (Rest, JWT, oAuth)
- Worked with cloud providers like Azure and AWS
- Understanding of or experience in Ethereum blockchain
- Worked in the Fin-Tech industry and has contributed to open-source projects
If you meet the requirements stated above and believe that you can deliver on these responsibilities as our Web2 Front-End Developer, then please go ahead and click ‘Apply Now’. You can send us your CV or resume and we will get back to you.