We are looking for a passionate Vue.js developer with excellent knowledge of Typescript. Your primary focus will be to assist in implementing new features, improving the frontend quality and performance. You will also assist in modularizing a monolithic Vue.js app to make it scalable and maintainable.
The position requires an understanding of blockchains, DeFi protocols, and exchanges in order to implement features that will provide the best experience to our users.
We are looking for candidates that share our values on opensource and privacy and are focused on building robust applications that provide value to our users.
- Excellent knowledge of TypeScript.
- Excellent knowledge of Vue.js & Vuex
- Experience with consuming RESTful APIs
- Any experience building modular Vue.js applications with reusable components
- [Optional] Python backend development experience
- [Optional] DevOps experience
- Don’t be an asshole.
- Be a team player.
- Be an independent thinker and have a proactive can-do attitude. In the start You will be guided for most tasks and there is always going to be mentoring when required but the more you manage to fend off by yourself the smoother the whole team will work. Eventually this job is for an individual who is both willing and capable to take on a lot of responsibility and take ownership of a big part of the codebase. The goal is to reach a state where no hand holding will be needed.
- Be user-minded. The user is king. Everything we implement in Rotki, we do so that our end users are happy and have their problems solved.
- Have excellent English speaking skills.
- [Optional] Be located in Berlin or somewhere close. 2 other full time members of Rotki are here and meeting face to face is valuable.
What we can offer
This position can be for either a half-time (50%) or a full-time (100%) role.
- WFH/Working remotely. We don’t care (as long as we meet up from time to time!) where you live, if you travel all the time, if you are in your underpants when coding etc.
- Flexible working hours. Nobody will count your hours. As long as the output is there and the result is good, we don’t care.
- Opportunity to work with some OGs in the Ethereum and general crypto space.
- Opportunity to learn and grow your skills in the fast moving sector of cryptocurrencies and decentralized finance.
- Opportunity to work in opensource, have your code visible and running at the systems of the ever-increasing Rotki userbase.
- Working on a lean and mean team without micromanagement.
How to apply / More Info
Send an email to email@example.com with your CV, a link to your Github profile and a small text about yourself and why you are interested to work with us on Rotki. Please include a link to a project you worked on and are the most proud about. Tell us why that is. If it’s opensource also include a link.