Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 44+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.7+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you are a senior leader capable of starting, scaling, and operating Circle’s commercial teams in Europe. You will be directly responsible for:
- The region’s overall revenue targets.
- Hiring and scaling a world-class sales and business development organization distributed across the region.
- Establishing strategic partnerships with organizations within the broader crypto and capital markets ecosystem to drive the adoption and growth of Circle-issued stablecoins including USDC and Euro Coin.
- Executing commercial deals with organizations across all major industry verticals for Circle’s suite of products and services including payments, treasury, and custody solutions.
What you’ll work on:
You will work with Circle leadership and key stakeholders to develop and execute a comprehensive go-to-market and sales strategy for the region which includes:
- Hiring, scaling, and leading a high-powered Business Development and Sales team distributed throughout Europe.
- Cultivating a team culture that is extremely high integrity, collaborative, customer-focused, metrics-driven, fast-paced, and optimistic.
- Establishing and maintaining strong executive relationships with key decision makers in the top Fintechs, financial institutions, crypto platforms, and other large enterprises in Europe.
- Identifying and coordinating the development of new programs, resources, and capabilities required to close new business opportunities and achieve revenue targets in the region.
- Regular reporting and superior communication on the most vital KPIs, metrics, and revenue forecasts for the region.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder – you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful – you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence – you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity – you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 15+ years of building and leading high performing Business Development and Sales teams.
- 10+ years of selling Fintech, banking, payments, and/or financial services products.
- Professional and technical knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency technology.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and win multi-million dollar revenue deals with a C-level audience.
- Exceptional leadership experience with proven ability to hire, onboard, and consistently train employees.
- Excellent pipeline management and revenue forecasting abilities.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Finally, you enjoy building at the earliest stages. You care deeply about contributing and improving company processes. And you enjoy moving at a fast pace, building a long-lasting foundation, and helping customers thrive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.circle.com.