Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
Nansen, in brief
🎯Nansen’s mission is to surface the signal in blockchain data.
💻Our core product is a SaaS analytics platform used by investors, crypto teams, and analysts.
🌏Our company HQ is in Singapore, but team members are located all over the world.
🙌We have an open and friendly work environment: every person helps shape our culture.
🌱It’s important for us that every individual in the team experiences personal growth.
About the role
As the VP Product, you will be responsible for setting the vision and strategy; you will look to drive a product and design-thinking mindset across the whole company. You will play a key role in « the future of finance » and help us to achieve our mission of surfacing the signal in blockchain data.
Your contributions to the team will have a big impact, as you shape the Nansen product strategy in a highly visible role with high growth potential. You will have total ownership of the Product Org, at the highest level.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
You’ll be working to plan and execute the product roadmap through the lifecycle of the business.
- Prioritising chapter initiatives and strategies
- Collaborating with engineering, marketing, sales, and operations
- Working closely with the CEO & VP of Engineering to achieve our goals
- Representing the business and promoting the product as a thought leader
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 5-10 years work experience, ideally with software startup experience
- proven track record in product planning, defining and launching successful products, unifying product portfolios, and working along multiple product lines
- excellent leadership qualities with the ability to influence and inspire others in all directions, ensuring best approaches and strategies are maintained
- deliver on our impact and business targets, product by product.
- ability to listen, create inferences and formulate solutions to challenging customer and business challenges
- technically versed; familiar with fundamentals of software architecture and agile methods
- an eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- an ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment
- Bonus: Experience from the cryptocurrency industry
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.