At Deriv, our mission is to make online trading accessible to anyone, anywhere. This requires transforming complex processes into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for traders around the globe – from first-time users to experts. Our goal is to become the world’s premier online broker offering the best trading experience.
As a VP of UI/UX, you will help define and drive the future of Deriv’s design. You must create and clarify product strategy and conceptualise UX ecosystems in ways that scale and mitigate complexity. You must possess a clear vision of the future of UX and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking design.
You are a thoughtful leader, manager, process and systems-level design thinker, and visionary – with strong instincts and outstanding intuition informed by user needs and data-driven insights. You’ll be responsible for growing your team and guiding the careers of each team member to help them realise their full potential.
You’re a fierce advocate for Deriv’s customers and your team. You’ll collaborate with cross-functional product, engineering and marketing teams to create innovative experiences across Deriv’s products, leveraging your passion for brand, craft, and design quality.
- Lead the current UI/UX design team, comprised of professionals in Product Design, UX Research and Usability testing.
- Lead the design of all product experiences, including web and mobile applications, for a global audience of customers and partners.
- Own the design system: build a unique design language that addresses evolving user and customer needs, informs product roadmaps and enables product squads to expand features and build new products at scale.
- Set designers up for success with the right tools and processes, and take a data-driven approach to measure the effectiveness of the UI/UX team and their work.
- Set goals and KPIs for cross-functional product squads and allocate resources to deliver high-quality products in a fast-paced environment.
- Mentor and grow a world-class UI/UX team that deeply understands Deriv’s customers and business goals.
- Work closely with the development teams to influence Deriv’s APIs and Front-end components to achieve your vision.
- Lead design sprints to ideate and experiment around the “next big thing”.
- Communicate UX in ways that product teams and senior leadership can understand, appreciate and support. Champion and promote design thinking throughout the organisation.
- 15+ years of UX design, visual design, and user research for consumer-facing digital products, with 7+ years specifically leading UX teams covering multiple design disciplines.
- Track record working in complex, collaborative, cross-functional teams with strong influence, communication and partnership skills.
- Track record in delivering digital products at scale: diving design from planning to multiple, iterative releases serving millions of users.
- Experience driving qualitative and quantitative data-driven approaches to make UI/UX decisions.
- Ability to identify, coach and groom top talent and proactively develop employees.
- Ability to distil complex processes into simple, clear user interactions.
- Outstanding written, verbal and visual communication skills are required.
What’s good to have
- Experience in digital financial consumer products, e.g. digital banking or other fintech products.
- Exciting work challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
- Inspiring work environment and creative freedom
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter deriv.zohorecruit.eu.