Site axelarcore Axelar
About the Company
Axelar is a blockchain that connects blockchains, enabling universal Web3 interoperability. Axelar delivers secure cross-chain communication for Web3. Our infrastructure enables dApp users to interact with any asset or application, on any chain, with one click. Axelar is like Stripe for Web3.
Axelar has raised capital from top-tier investors, including Binance, Coinbase Ventures, Dragonfly Capital, and Polychain Capital. Partners include major proof-of-stake blockchains, such as Avalanche, Cosmos, Ethereum, Polkadot, and Terra. Axelar’s co-founders are founding team members of Algorand and award-winning graduates of MIT, where they received notable recognition as part of their graduate studies.
Since the start of the year, the Axelar Network processed >$1.7B in cross-chain volume, connected 27 chains, and hundreds of developers are building around the stack.
What you will be doing
As the Vice President of Engineering, you will lead the engineering team and play a critical role in the overall direction and execution of the company’s technology strategy. You will manage day-to-day engineering operations and work closely with the leadership team and stakeholders to define and execute the product roadmap.
- Manage the engineering team and provide technical direction to ensure the successful delivery of high-quality products and services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including BD, operations, and Marketing to define and execute the company’s product roadmap.
- Recruit top talent to join the engineering team and create a positive, productive, and engaging work environment for the team.
- Own cross-team collaboration and ensure seamless integration of engineering work with other company areas.
- Maintain a hands-on engineering approach to provide technical guidance, code reviews, and mentorship to the team.
- Own pipelines of chain integrations, testing, and DevOps practices.
- Participate in the development of technology and product strategy, and contribute to the overall direction of the company.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in software engineering, with at least 5 years of experience in a leadership role.
- Strong technical skills, with experience in building and launching complex software systems.
- Proven experience in managing engineering teams and delivering high-quality products and services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills, with a proven track record of building and leading high-performing engineering teams.
- Autonomous, distributed environment with the opportunity to work collaboratively in a diverse team across the world
- The scope to contribute to high-impact work and make a difference in a decentralized protocol
- Chance to challenge yourself while learning heaps of stuff in the process
- Unlimited time off throughout the year to rest and recharge
- Competitive compensation with stock options, experiencing growth from the initial phase
- Build the foundations of blockchain protocols that will have a place in the history books
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter apply.workable.com.