The Orca Climate Fund is a preseed venture capital fund investing in founders looking to make the most ambitious impact towards restoring and preserving earth health from ocean to ozone, right at the very beginning. This is a 3-month, part-time (10-15 hours per week), remote role with the potential to be extended. It is a unique opportunity for a driven individual to gain hands-on experience in assisting us lay the foundations for creating catalytic impact at the earliest stages of an entrepreneur’s journey and engage with the investment team through the full life cycle of the investment process.
Key Responsibilities :
● You will help build and integrate our tech stack across different tools and data sources
● You will collaborate with our investment team to collect, analyze and interpret large datasets related to potential and existing investments
● You will develop data-driven insights and recommendations to support investment decisions.
● You will apply data visualization tools to create reports for internal and external stakeholders
● You will experiment with the latest technologies and data science techniques to help streamline, refine, and enhance our investment process
● You are passionate about solving climate change and being a good steward of the environment
● You’re currently pursuing or recently completed a degree in Computer Science/Data Science or Mathematics
● You are highly knowledgeable about statistical techniques and are experienced in working with data visualization tools
● You are familiar with tools that we work with such as Notion, Airtable, Zapier, Tableau, etc.
Even if you think you don’t meet every qualification listed, if you’re passionate about finding and working with ambitious founders working on the hardest challenge of our lifetime, we’d love to hear from you!
We will review applications on a rolling basis. To apply, please attach a cover letter to your application that provides an answer to these two questions and email firstname.lastname@example.org:
Please tell us about work you’ve done in the past that’s most relevant to this role (and provide a link to your project portfolio if you have one).
Why do you want this role?
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.solana.com.