About the job
As a UI Designer at Amboss, you will play a pivotal role in creating intuitive and engaging user interfaces for our products. You will collaborate closely with the whole team to design and refine our user interfaces from concept to implementation. Your main responsibilities will include translating user needs and business goals into innovative, compelling, and efficient design solutions, creating wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups, and iterating on designs based on user feedback and analytics data. You will also be responsible for maintaining and evolving our design system, ensuring design consistency across all products and user touch points.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in UI design for digital products.
- Exceptional attention to detail. The ideal candidate is capable of noticing even the smallest design elements that can make a significant impact on overall user experience.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of UI design principles and techniques, with a portfolio demonstrating your skill in designing attractive and effective user interfaces.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design, designing for a variety of screen sizes and platforms.
- Strong visual design skills, including a good understanding of typography, layout, color theory, and visual hierarchy.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate and explain your design decisions to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to accept, respond to, and integrate feedback in a positive and productive manner. The ideal candidate understands that critique is a vital part of the design process and can iterate on designs based on feedback from team members, stakeholders, and users.
- Proven experience in a collaborative team environment where open communication and the ability to accept and give constructive criticism is essential.
- Huge plus if you have created, maintained and/or supported open source software.
- Experience with UX design, particularly in conducting user research and usability testing.
- Proficiency in motion design or interactive design to enhance the user experience.
- Knowledge of accessibility standards and how to design for accessibility.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
You are a detail-oriented and innovative thinker with a passion for creating beautiful, user-friendly interfaces. You have a strong ability to empathize with users, and you’re always looking for ways to improve the user experience. You view critique as an opportunity for growth and improvement, and you readily accept and apply constructive feedback. You are highly collaborative, comfortable giving and receiving feedback in a team environment where open communication is key. You are comfortable with handling multiple projects simultaneously and can meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You stay updated on the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies, and you are always eager to learn and grow in your career.
Amboss Technologies, Inc. provides coordination tools, data, and insights for the Bitcoin Lightning Network. As the payment network has grown by 45% since the start of the year, Amboss has grown market share to serve over 36% of the global lightning network. Amboss helps make lightning nodes personal and marketable while providing an easy-to-use, low-risk marketplace for yield on bitcoin. Amboss is further developing enterprise data products for automated node operation, arbitrage, and insights.
We’re rapidly building a data company to help navigate the lightning network in a similar way to how Waze navigates its users to avoid traffic (liquidity) jams. Between public data and crowdsourced data, we’re putting together a suite of products targeted at enterprise customers that can take advantage of lightning native arbitrage opportunities as well as market research in the form of intuitive dashboards and APIs. This market is only going to get more interesting and immersive with Taproot Assets, which enables the lightning network to become a multi-asset rapid settlement network.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter amboss.homerun.co.