We’re building for a future where the internet and world economy empowers people, instead of treating people like a product. Where our interactions are based on consent, privacy, and people freely associating with one another. Where communities can flourish and individuals can pursue their dreams. To accomplish that, we’re working hard to make web3 more accessible for everyone.
MetaMask is both a blockchain wallet and a gateway to the entire decentralized web. Our tools help people create communities, play video games, access financial services, make payments, invest in assets, survive economic turmoil, and more use cases than we can even predict. We exist across multiple platforms (browser extension and mobile), and we serve the whole decentralized ecosystem.
We are looking for our next family member, a Jr. UX Researcher, to help us achieve our vision of democratizing access to the decentralized web and help people on their journey to economic freedom. We are in a stage of hyper growth and in the next few years, we expect to onboard 100s of millions of people to the crypto ecosystem with MetaMask. This role is expected to have an impact on all strategic objectives of MetaMask – stability, security, accessibility, extensibility, leadership.
- You’ve got a good optimistic outlook about a decentralized future!
- You put out good vibes and can jell well with our family
- You’re an eager learner and you want to become an expert in Web 3.0
- Pivoting excites you. Blockchain is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too
- You know how to focus on “just enough research” to get the insights the team needs to make effective decisions
- You know how to present these insights in an easy-to-understand manner for those that are not researchers
- You want to be part of a tight team
- You don’t mind swimming in ambiguity
- You’re not afraid of removing yourself from your comfort zone. When this happens, you can expect support from your team. We’ve all been there and know what that feels like
About this Role
Want to help us better understand user problems and product opportunities in decentralized finance? UX researchers at Metamask work across multiple product initiatives to more effectively and efficiently deliver products and experiences that fulfill user needs.
We are looking for someone to eventually own a “Rapid Research” process at MetaMask to deliver meaningful insights and to ensure our product teams get the insights they need quickly and effectively.
We’re looking for a researcher either looking to move into research, with a relevant background in other types of research such as academic, or business analysis, or someone who already has a couple of years under their belt.
As a UX researcher you will:
- Define, plan, and conduct complex multi-phase, mixed-method user research that deepens our understanding of the user experience and drives product strategy
- You will own the majority of the tactical research at MetaMask, intended to test designs and assumptions for the team
- Deliver compelling, timely, and actionable insights to the product and design teams which facilitate evidence-based product and design decisions
- Work in a highly collaborative manner with product managers, designers and engineers to ensure we are discovering and prioritizing the most important user needs
- Some product/UX research experience, in an end-to-end software development setting, including usability testing on designs and getting feedback on shipped product(s)
- Proficiency in communicating user research findings with cross-functional partners to drive impact
- Experience with research design utilizing various methods including but not limited to interviews, usability studies
- Experience in various forms of data analysis and producing comprehensible research-finding reports
- Understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process
- Experience or familiarity with blockchain products
- Certification or degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human-Centered Design, Human Factors, Anthropology, Psychology, Sociology, or a related field or equivalent practical experience
About ConsenSys Software
ConsenSys Software is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter consensys.net.