Brave is on a mission to protect the human right to privacy online. We’ve built a free web browser that blocks creepy ads and trackers by default, a private search engine with a truly independent index, a browser-native crypto wallet, and a private ad network (opt-in!) that directly rewards you for your attention. And we’re just getting started. Already 50 million people
Already 50 million people have switched to Brave for a faster, more private web. Millions more switch every month.
The internet is a sea of ads, hackers, and echo chambers. Big Tech makes huge profits off our data, and tells us what’s true and what’s not. Brave is fighting back. Join us!
Brave is looking for a talented User Support Engineer to join our team. You will build trust with users through prompt problem resolution. As a User Support Engineer with Brave, you should have solid experience in client facing roles, preferably in the internet industry. You will support all of Brave’s line of Premium Products with our growing user base.
Responsibilities would include:
- Provide dedicated Zendesk Support for Brave Premium Products
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Manage large amounts of incoming messages.
- Triage customer complaints with internal team members, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Build trust with users through prompt and professional communication.
- As time allows provide deepened coverage across Community, Reddit, Twitter
- Creating clear and concise documentation in the form of runbooks, tutorials, technical tips, and knowledge based articles.
- Creating weekly reports detailing issue trends
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, and the ability to talk tech with our staff at all levels (and ensure they understand what you’re saying!)
- Good working knowledge of Google Suite, Slack, Zendesk. Github experience is preferred.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Familiarity with Brave and BAT
- Familiarity with VPN’s
Working at Brave
- Industry-leader in privacy, with a research and engineering team that’s innovating everyday to keep people safer online and beat Big Tech
- Highly competitive salaries & benefits, and generous home-office stipends
- Fully remote team (no office, no commute)
- Welcoming, humble, ridiculously smart teammates, and a truly flat org structure
- Opportunity to get in early at a hyper-growth company, and revolutionize the web
Salary is $60,000 to $70,000 Annually.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter brave.com.