We are a people team with an exciting mission: to hire the world’s very best talent to build Chainlink, a decentralized oracle network. Due to the project’s phenomenal success, we are going through a period of rapid growth, and are quickly scaling up our people team to ramp up our hiring capacity.
We’re proud to serve our industry-leading team of technologists, entrepreneurs, and community advocates, scouring every corner of the globe to handpick the talent that drives Chainlink’s success.
As our first University Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting candidates, developing relationships, and creating a campus recruitment strategy. The right person will be someone who is passionate about working with early career talent and would like to make an impact by building our university recruitment program.
This is a career-defining opportunity to be one of the pioneering members of a people team viewed by the business as a critical component in its growth story. If you thrive in a fast-paced and high-stakes environment and have an innate understanding of the finesse that makes for a great candidate experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- Own our University Recruiting program – Develop overall strategy, execute engagement projects, and create an innovative year-round plan
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers in understanding and meeting their new grad hiring needs
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates from top universities through proactive market research & ongoing relationship management
- Source candidates utilizing recruitment tools and deep knowledge of top university programs
- Lead event planning, logistics, and participation of campus recruiting events throughout the year
- Serve as the main information resource for potential candidates throughout the interviewing process
- Implement programs to increase our awareness at schools across the US and, in the future, internationally
- Develop positive relationships with faculty, staff, and student organizations as part of a well-researched recruiting strategy
- 4+ years of full-cycle university recruiting experience with awareness of overall higher education recruiting landscape
- Experience establishing and organizing relationship programs with universities
- A passionate, self-starter with a can-do attitude. You’re eager to jump in and get things done but don’t get flustered in a fast-paced and often changing environment
- Extremely organized, responsive, and with exceptional communication skills
- A strategic thinker with excellent project management skills
- You have the ability to work with multiple departments, including remote teams, and build strong personal networks across a fast-paced organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage university relations
- Genuine interest in the blockchain industry and understanding of the ecosystem
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.