Sismo develops the Sismo Attestation Protocol which allows anyone to generate, from their web3 accounts, privacy preserving attestations (e.g ENS DAO voter). Sismo attestations are stored as NFTs on Ethereum/EVM chains. They are easy to use by web2 and web3 applications as access control and reputation tools.
Our team of 7 crypto-natives backed by the best investors in the space has been working on Ethereum since 2015 (ex Aave, Kleros, ConsenSys).
Anyone joining is exposed to the best of crypto through trainings, conferences, hackathons.
You can expect to be part of a small, mission driven team that cares about privacy, decentralization and ZK Tech which will power the future of the decentralized web.
Who are we looking for
We are looking to complete our core team. We think long term, favoring quality over quantity. We expect a strong commitment from each new member and invest a lot in them.
Whether you are a seasoned crypto-native or a passionate newcomer to web3, we measure success 3 months after the hire:
- Flawless communication with team
- Synchronization with the vision and the mission
- Leadership taken / Impact created
At Sismo, you can expect to be amongst a diverse group of motivated and skilled team players. You should be excited to grow with us and help us grow.
As a UI/UX designer, your main responsibility will be to design Sismo web and mobile apps and landings.
You will be in a strong collaboration with all the team from conception to the launch of products.
You will be in charge of:
- Designing high-quality web and mobile experiences responding to the product complexity
- Creating user journey flows / wireframes / prototypes
- Conducting user testings to improve the user experience, including user interviews, surveys, and more
- Designing UI screens on Figma using the established design system
- Contributing to the existing design system and/or creating one from scratch according to the needs of the products and following the Sismo vibe
- +2-4 years experience as UI/UX designer
- Strong knowledge of Figma
- Good knowledge of user research methods (qualitative and quantitative)
- High attention to detail
- Sensibility to art and design (visual harmony)
- Capacity of innovation to propose creative ideas
- Communicate clearly inside the team
- Be a seasoned crypto-native or a passionate newcomer to web3 with strong conviction for web3, Ethereum, and ZKP
- Eagerness to grow and improve
- Fluency in English / French speaking (optional)
Nice to have
- Experience in Web3 UX design
- Familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and After Effect)
- Animation or drawing skills
The Sismo team is deeply dedicated to the development of Sismo Protocol and aggressively builds to see-through our mission… and we have great benefits for those who join us:
- Strong incentives: Salary 55000-75000 + Tokens
- Participation in some of crypto’s biggest events and conferences
- Become entrenched in the ZK community
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter apply.workable.com.