About Drift Labs
Drift is a leading derivatives exchange on Solana. Our mission is to bring state-of-the-art trader-centric experience from centralized exchanges on-chain. We’re a team of experienced traders and builders from DeFi and traditional finance working together to make this a reality.
Within five months of launching, we have:
- Hit $10B in cumulative volume traded;
- Achieved over $50M in trader open interest with $13M in collateral vault balance;
- Launched 21 trading markets
Drift is looking for a UI/UX designer to be a core member of our product team and will own the end-to-end experience on Drift.
UI/UX Designer Role and Responsibilities
- Design, prototype, and build experiences that are simple and intuitive for DeFi users
- Leverage a broad range of skills from product, interaction, and visual design skills to create elegant solutions to challenging problems
- Navigate through ambiguity, taking conceptual ideas and turning them into valuable experiences
- Design experiences that adapt to changing user needs across web and mobile
- Partner with cross-functional teams from ideation to launch, ensuring the feasibility of your designs and a high quality implementation
- Own the Drift Design System and ensure cohesive branding with the marketing team
- Curiosity and willingness to understand the core mechanics of our product and DeFi
- Proven ability to collaboratively iterate on design concepts and deliver designs in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to take complex concepts and simplify them into an intuitive experience for customers
- A strong eye for aesthetics, layout, information architecture, typography, and iconography and how these elements impact product usage
- Prototyping skills to demonstrate how a design works
- Strong communication skills — be able to clearly articulate design decisions and considerations
- Experience with design and prototyping tools (e.g. Figma, Adobe, Framer, etc.)
Nice to Have
- Understanding of perpetual futures, options, margin trading and derivatives products.
- Demonstrated experience designing for DeFi, trading or financial related products
- Experience designing for responsive web and mobile
- An understanding of how front-end web technologies may impact your decisions — these technologies include HTML, CSS, JS/TS, and React
- Remote first – work from anywhere
- International team meets
- Stipend for laptop
Drift is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. All aspects of employment are based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter driftprotocol.notion.site.