OpenSea is the first and largest marketplace for non-fungible tokens, or NFTs. Applications for NFTs include collectibles, gaming items, domain names, digital art, and many other items backed by a blockchain. OpenSea is an open, inclusive web3 platform, where individuals can come to explore NFTs and connect with each other to purchase and sell NFTs. At OpenSea, we’re excited about building a platform that supports a brand new economy based on true digital ownership and are proud to be recognized as Y Combinator’s #4 ranked top private company.
When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, grow rapidly, and love our work. We also know how critical it is to celebrate and support our differences. Employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences and opinions enables our employees, our product and our community to flourish. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. To help facilitate this, we support remote, hybrid or onsite work at either New York City, San Francisco or the Silicon Valley for the majority of our opportunities.
At OpenSea we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. We’re looking for thoughtful and resilient OpenSeatizens with quick decision-making skills to help us make OpenSea feel safe and welcoming. If you have experience in content moderation, fraud, or other areas of Trust & Safety, we want to hear from you! This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day and will partner with our Product team to improve the user experience.
- Conduct objective, fair, thorough, evidence based, unbiased, and timely investigations into reports of harmful content, theft, fraud, and other policy violations
- Review escalated content or issues, assess for policy compliance quickly and effectively, and collaborate with cross-functional teams on resolution
- Support BPO partners with escalation reviews, quality audits and feedback, and workflow optimization
- Support product and engineering teams on development of automated detection and enforcement systems
- Contribute ideas to improve workflows, tooling, and documentation
- Maintain and promote a vibrant community culture
- Experience with content moderation, content policy, or quality review
- Familiarity and passion for web3 (crypto, blockchain, NFTs)
- Comfort with semi-technical tasks like using an admin panel and running scripts from the command line or willingness to learn how to do them
- Phenomenal decision-making skills and eye for detail
- Highly flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth, fast paced organization
- Strong work ethic, hustle, communication, writing ability, and business development sensibility
- Deep curiosity, relentless resourcefulness, and a growth mindset
- Strong critical and contextual thinking skills with a bias towards thoughtful action in ambiguous situations
- Willingness to learn complex policies quickly with curiosity and openness
- Availability to work weekend days, holidays, and on-call/after-hours coverage on a rotational basis
- Blockchain analytical skills
- Experience in the NFT community
The base salary for this full-time position, which spans across multiple internal levels depending on qualifications, ranges between $70,000 to $80,000 plus benefits & equity.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.