This is an opportunity to join TRGC to build and shape the way we conduct technical research and diligence, gather technical information, and support our list of portfolio companies.
We are looking to add a Tokenomics Engineer to our team. The tokenomics engineer should have a deep understanding of tokenomics models, math, blockchain protocols, distributed systems, and consensus algorithms.The person we are looking to recruit is skin in the game, and a visionary who clearly sees the future of Web3 and, despite the pervasive noise, will leverage their network to build relationships and tackle difficult situations head on.
– Due Diligence – You will gather and analyze information from project repositories and apply your vision. Collect and analyze data from relevant tokenomics models (DeFi, GameFi, P2E…)
– Assess projects tokenomics by analyzing data, speaking to the founders, industry experts, internal stakeholders and generating reports/models/graphs based on findings/
– Portfolio growth and support – You will maintain relationships with founders to help them understand the operation and application in the financial markets.
– Research – You will enable the company to better understand and provide technical insight into the challenges and opportunities in the ecosystem through tokenomics.
– Provide advice and support to founders on how to optimise performance and returns if necessary by providing well-informed suggestions and feedback.
– At least a Bachelor degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Economics with a strong background in understanding economic and business models (PHD would be a strong plus)
– Have a well rounded and deep understanding of the economic technicalities of crypto projects and protocols. Prior experience in working developing tokenomics.
– Prior experience in conducting deep analysis of projects tokenomics coming up with intelligent insights on projected returns/performance based on target deadlines, taking into account inherent assumptions and potential pitfalls
– You have a deep understanding of blockchain technology and experience managing validation nodes.
– Analysis and synthesis skills – You have strong written and analytical skills for transaction analysis and internal reporting and have been proactive in your previous roles.
– Team player – You are able to work as part of a team and be a self-starter on a daily basis, with a genuine hunger to learn and expand your skills.
– Experience designing tokenomics model in the cryptocurrency industry during at least 1 year
– Network – You have a strong network of valuable relationships with engineers and technical researchers.
– Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills.
The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who can multi-task and wear many hats. He/she must be highly ambitious and not afraid to tackle difficult issues or directly address sensitive situations. He/she must be intellectually curious, eager to learn, and passionate about exploring all aspects of digital assets.
– Be part of the industry and build the future of the crypto market in a fast paced and dynamic environment
– Join a very ambitious team and fund at an early stage
– Competitive package