What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading blockchain development platform, offering scalable, affordable, secure and sustainable blockchains for Web3. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to major scaling solutions including L2 (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid, stand-alone and enterprise chains, and data availability. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with tens of thousands of decentralized applications hosted, 1.6B+ total transactions processed, 180M+ unique user addresses, and $7B+ in assets secured. Polygon is carbon neutral with the goal of leading the Web3 ecosystem in becoming carbon negative.
Polygon is looking for a Tokenization Lead, Institutional Capital to plan and execute tokenization strategy for the Polygon Institutional ecosystem. This role directly liaises with the Institutional Capital and Strategic teams.
- Leverage long-term relationships in the financial services sector to increase awareness and adoption of Polygon’s industry-leading technology
- Evangelize the benefits of tokenization broadly and share specific subject matter expertise to help institutional partners accelerate their time to market
- Consult and communicate regularly with key business partners and leaders
- Partner with peers in Product Management, Community Management, and Business Development to drive adoption and engagement of Polygon technology
- Collaborate across marketing, product, customer success, compliance, and technology teams to provide research or idea development
- Oversee tokenization market intelligence and provide actionable insight to clients or internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or business related field, or 10+ years of progressive relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of tokenization standards, public v. private networks, and identity and how to map them into highly regulated applications for institutions
- Deep understanding of current regulatory frameworks, challenges in different regions and intersection with traditional and decentralized technology capabilities
- High level of proficiency with blockchain infrastructure, DeFi, and rollup technologies
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Ability to travel as necessary
The goal of the Polygon total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes, the following benefits:
Remote first global workforce
Industry leading Medical, Dental and Vision health insurance fully covered for each employee
*Company matching 401k with 6% match
$1,500 Home Office Set Up Allowance
$2,000 Employee Development Program
Unlimited PTO, with minimum required 10 days off annually for each employee
Book Allowance Program…$200 per year
Company issued laptop
*In certain countries medical, dental and vision is fully covered for any dependents. This is country and plan specific.
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.