Marketing Project Manager (NFTs)
Stop chasing vanity metrics. Come help us craft compelling narratives instead.
In a world obsessed with numbers, Ternoa is looking for a full-time marketer obsessed with creating stories that: captivate, connect, and compel; someone that uses storytelling to explain the abstract and simplify the complex.
That’s easier said than done, especially in web3.
But if you’re resourceful, highly organized and hungry to put your creativity on overdrive, this might be the next step in your career.
Working closely with Ternoa CEO and CMO, Mickaël, you’ll craft narratives for both client projects and our own products. You’ll then work to bring these ideas to life across platforms and sometimes even across languages.
Simply put, you’ll drive the creative process from ideation to execution.
You help us break through the noise with refreshing campaigns and original angles that showcase Ternoa as the preferred ecosystem for utility NFT projects.
You’d be a great fit if:
- You have 2-3 years experience in marketing or content strategy with a proven ability to craft narratives and tell stories (this isn’t your first rodeo and you’re hungry for more)
- You’re fluent in both English and French (we’re an international team based in France working on international projects)
- You’re detail-oriented and highly organized (you don’t let things slip through the cracks)
- You’re comfortable working remotely, asynchronously and with a lot of autonomy (there’s no hand-holding or micromanaging so we’re counting on you to get things done)
- You know when to adapt and when to stand your ground (you know when to push and when to let things be)
- You’re comfortable with the fast-moving, fast-changing environment of a startup (today’s priorities might not be tomorrow’s so we adapt accordingly)
- You’re resourceful (often we won’t have an obvious answer or solution to a challenge so we figure it out)
- You believe in the power of blockchain technology to change the world (Because we do!)
What You’ll Enjoy:
- 100% remote anywhere in France or the world: Work from anywhere with no daily commute.
- A freelance services agreement: a clear and concise services agreement outlining our collaboration.
- Flexible schedule: no set « working hours » apart from a weekly team call; meet your commitments on your own time.
- No endless meetings: We keep meetings to a minimum so you can work on what you do best.
- Join a global team: Work and grow with and dynamic group of +40 people with over 8 nationalities
- Compensation range TBD: This will depend on your experience and track record
Our Recruitment Process (1-2 weeks):
If you think you’re a strong fit for this role, we invite you to submit your application and include a portfolio or samples of your work. We generally review all applications within a week of submission.
Here is our interview process for shortlisted candidates:
- 30 min. videocall with our People Ops
- 30 min. videocall with the Marketing Lead
- 30 – 60 min. videocall with Ternoa COO
- Ref checks with previous employer/clients via phone or email
We try our best to respond to every application. But sometimes this isn’t possible due to large application volume.
If you don’t hear from us in 2-3 weeks, it means that we’ve most likely progressed with other candidates. In this case, we invite you to visit our Careers page in the future to explore other opportunities.
Catch us in action on Twitter, Medium, LinkedIn and Discord or check out our documentation!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter capsulecorp.teamtailor.com.