Site Unstoppable Domains
At Unstoppable Domains, technical writers are responsible for ensuring all technical information flows smoothly, both internally and externally. Technical writers will own our open-source documentation, assist with BD opportunities, create developer-focused content, and more. This role requires excellent written communication skills, a keen eye for detail, and a love of organization & clarity that would make Marie Kondo blush.
- Passionate about documentation.
- Highly organized.
- Able to set your own goals and work independently to achieve them.
- Excited about working on a remote-first, globally distributed team.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Become a subject matter expert in our libraries, APIs, and system architecture.
- Review and edit documentation written by our engineering, sales engineering, and content teams.
- Write new documentation, user guides, technical announcements, changelogs, and more.
- Own our external-facing documentation as a product, drafting and revising it as our users and their needs change.
- Be a partner in our product roadmap, suggesting new features that will make us more compelling to developers.
- Help us decide the strategy for our tools, platforms, and processes
- Fluent English speaker with exceptional written communication skills.
- Experience designing, developing, and publishing learning content online.
- Well versed in technical topics, especially web standards, system architecture, APIs and open source libraries.
- Experience with git, Swagger, Markdown, and a « docs as code » approach to documentation.
Nice to Have:
- Experience writing documentation for developers or B2C products
- Personal or professional experience with blockchain-based applications.
- Personal or professional experience with open source technology and developer communities.
- Basic proficiency with at least one or more popular coding languages.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 100% remote-work environment
- Monthly co-working space stipend
- Home office budget
- 15 days of PTO, in addition to time off for national holidays
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
Unstoppable Domains is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities for all team members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To learn more about Unstoppable Domains, our product and plans for 2021, please check out the Unstoppable Domains Podcast
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter unstoppabledomains.com.