The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
As a technical writer, you’ll be working closely with the product development team to explain how Uniswap Protocol works at every level. There’s some catchup we want to play in terms of our docs, as well as supporting new functionality on our existing roadmap.
- Work closely with the team to create and maintain a central docs site for the Uniswap Protocol – targeted at fast growing audience of external developers, traders and crypto curious visitors
- Identify and write User Guides and Tutorials targeting popular user actions/flows on the site (like trading, adding liquidity, etc)
- Monitor external channels (like Discord) where target audience of these docs may provide feedback
- 2+ years of experience working closely with engineers to document, understand and explain technical concepts
- Excellent English writing skills (and please submit a link to a sample as part of your application)
- Comfortable reading code (with some pointers when necessary) to parse out salient steps
- Creative skills and usage of pictures, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that may increase understanding
- Keen eye for honing in on the most important bits to explain a complex topic, without skipping the details
Nice to have
- Prior experience in crypto/finance industry
- Prior experience as a writer, technical writer, community manager, developer evangelist/relations, etc.
- Comfortable submitting changes via Github (website UI or otherwise)
Uniswap Lab’s benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, daily lunches at NY headquarters, and for remote employees: up to $2,000 USD home office setup stipend (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.