Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming and NFTs. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy football experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes and be part of a community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share and own the game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform had a card sales volume of over $250M (€221M) since January 2021 across 160 countries. Sorare is backed by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, footballers such as Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann and Rio Ferdinand, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohanian.
Sorare is growing rapidly and looking for a consultative and creative technical sourcer to grow and scale the team. You can expect high impact and wide-ranging responsibility: Sorare’s first sourcer, driving sourcing strategy, being a true partner to the talent team & business, and delivering best-in-class candidate experience. You should have experience sourcing in various markets and reporting out on your success. This person must be a builder who loves to roll up their sleeves and is always ready to learn. You are unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes.
You don’t need to be a sport expert, a gaming addict or crypto enthusiast to work with us. We’re looking for teammates who like to get things done, work in a fast-paced environment at a hyper-growth company, take ownership and autonomy for their work, and expect to learn a lot along the way.
- Drive sourcing process ensuring a seamless, uniform and incredibly positive candidate experience
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Create strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles and ensure this is a top priority for every search
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline and source in a variety of venues
- Work internally with the talent team and hiring managers to understand positions and team needs in order to become a trusted partner to the business
- 2+ years of technical sourcing experience with a focus on the software space
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple creative channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Experience with a data driven approach to recruiting and metrics
- Has built and maintains a broad network of tech talent
- Exposure to high-growth, fast-paced environments
- Experience building diverse teams
- Stock Options – We want all our employees to contribute to the success of Sorare and we will award stock options so you can share in our success as we grow
- Health Care – We offer fully subsidized/covered health care
- Gym Membership – We like our employees to be able to spend time on their health. We will cover the monthly membership to our local gym
- Latest Tech – We cover equipment such as monitors, computer, etc
- Lunch Vouchers – Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses via meal vouchers
- Relocation – Employees relocating will be assisted with the move, to make it as easy and enjoyable as possible
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter sorare.com.