Offchain Labs is building a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum’s security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling. Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways
As a Technical Recruiter, you will be tasked with a critical responsibility – growing our teams. You will partner with key stakeholders and hiring managers to bring creativity and strategy to source top talents. Passionate about the blockchain space, you have a natural flair for identifying great technical and non-technical contributors.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- You will expertly lead and execute our recruitment processes across various roles and build a network in the external talent market
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process
- Be creative and flexible when strategically sourcing talent
- Nurture trust-based relationships with candidates
- Extend and negotiate employment offers
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience in full-lifecycle recruiting and building a candidate pipeline for a high-growth startup
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Familiar with Lever
- Strong planning and operational skills
- Have a passion for and experience within the blockchain/crypto space
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in developing and improving Arbitrum. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.