Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming and NFTs. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy football experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes and be part of a community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share and own the game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform had a card sales volume of over $250M (€221M) since January 2021 across 160 countries. Sorare is backed by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, footballers such as Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann and Rio Ferdinand, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohanian.
Sorare is growing rapidly and looking for world class Technical Project Managers to join our team. As a Technical Project Manager at Sorare, you will work with cross-functional teams such as Product, Design and Engineering to establish efficient workflow processes while helping to foster a culture of communication and collaboration. We are looking for a dynamic and highly organized person who values accountability and enjoys finding creative solutions to complex problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Accountable for consistent, on-time project deliveries to drive the teams OKRs
- Develop and own project plans which outline key activities, dependencies and milestones
- Own and facilitate recurring status, intake, planning, roadmapping and prioritization exercises
- Hold action item owners accountable for their deliverables
- Streamline existing workflows and processes through partner collaboration and communication
- Implement methods to measure sprint velocity to identify workflow gaps and develop practical solutions
- Actively engage with partner teams (Product, Engineering, Design, VoC) to ensure projects deliver the best results
- Manage and support multiple products across the organization
- 3+ years experience in project management working with cross-functional technology and design teams
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience implementing repeatable processes focused on driving efficiencies
- Proficient in breaking down complex projects into manageable tasks with clear milestones and deadlines
- Experience using data and metrics to identify issues and implement solutions
- Knowledge of project management processes including Agile, Kanban, Waterfall
- Aptitude towards project management tools, including: JIRA, Trello, Linear, Jama, Smartsheets, etc
- Strong cross-functional relationship building with a strategic understanding of the needs of the business and priorities
- Comfortable in a fast paced and ambiguous environment; with the desire to reduce ambiguity to drive results
- Experience working in a virtual or fantasy gaming environment is a plus
- Stock Options – We want all our employees to contribute to the success of Sorare and we will award stock options so you can share in our success as we grow
- Health Care – We offer fully subsidized/covered health care
- Gym Membership – We like our employees to be able to spend time on their health. We will cover the monthly membership to our local gym
- Holidays – We offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year, in addition to the national holidays (between 7 and 11 days depending on the year)
- Latest Tech – We cover equipment such as monitors, computer, etc
- Lunch Vouchers – Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses via meal vouchers
- Relocation – Employees relocating will be assisted with the move, to make it as easy and enjoyable as possible
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter sorare.com.