The Aave Companies are a group of software development companies that build open-source, blockchain-based software for the Web3 world. With a mission to reinvent our modern paradigms in the realm of finance, social media and beyond, we are focused on building revolutionary products and protocols that will reinvent the ways we communicate, our financial systems, and our cultural norms. United with one clear goal, the Aave Companies are determined to build a future for users that provides them with better control over their finances, data and social experiences.
Having cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture, our team is kind, welcoming and passionate about what we are building. We celebrate differences and seek to develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool from all over the world. No matter where you are based, no ghost will be left behind and we appreciate every moment we get to work and have fun together.
About the role:
We are currently on the lookout for a Technical Project Manager with a passion for web3 technology and an understanding of blockchain systems. In this role, you will help support and work closely with team members across a variety of disciplines ranging from smart contract development to frontend and backend, who are eager to develop innovative and industry-shaping products and protocols.
How you can make an impact:
- Apply the founder’s vision into the product
- Apply your technical expertise and grasp of our business objectives to support the decision making processes in determining the optimal course of action
- Drive cross functional collaboration and establish efficient cross functional work streams
- Promote an environment of open communication and provide constructive feedback across the different teams
- Set, take ownership of, and enhance engineering and delivery procedures to guarantee delivery quality, expedite execution, and minimise risks
- Ideate and brainstorm within your own team and across the company to support the scope of complex technical products and protocols as well as carry out independent research to support ideas
- Ensure the product outputs meets the quality thresholds
- Ensure the whole team meets the project deadlines
Let’s connect if you have:
- A strong technical background with 4+ years of project management experience
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with highly technical engineering teams to drive the implementation of product roadmaps
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively work cross-functionally
- Robust organisational abilities, keen attention to detail, and adeptness in prioritising tasks in a dynamic setting
- Experience working in crypto software development
- Passionate about Decentralised Finance
Haven’t quite met all the criteria? Let’s not miss out on the chance to speak. Whilst you might not meet every single requirement, you might bring other, more exciting skills to the companies!
Equal opportunity statement:
The Aave Companies celebrate diversity and view each and every team member as a separate individual with their own unique identity. No matter your race, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, (dis)ability, sexual orientation or even the wallet you use, we welcome you at the Aave Companies.
As an equal opportunities employer, we take accountability and believe in everyone’s potential to build, create and inspire changes. With a mission to build a diverse workforce, we are proud to foster a working environment in which everyone can feel safe and valued for who they are.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.eu.lever.co.