Site axelarcore Axelar
Axelar delivers secure cross-chain communication for Web3. Our infrastructure enables dApp users to interact with any asset or application, on any chain, with one click. Axelar is a blockchain that connects blockchains, enabling universal Web3 interoperability. The network is secured using proof-of-stake consensus, and messages are routed and translated using permissionless protocols. Axelar is like Stripe for Web3.
Axelar has raised capital from top-tier investors, including Binance, Coinbase Ventures, Dragonfly Capital, and Polychain Capital. Partners include major proof-of-stake blockchains, such as Avalanche, Cosmos, Ethereum, Polkadot and Terra. Axelar’s co-founders are founding team members of Algorand and award-winning graduates of MIT, where they received notable recognition as part of their graduate studies.
Since the start of the year, the Axelar Network processed >$1.5B in cross-chain volume, connected 27 chains, and hundreds of developers are building around the stack.
As a Technical Program Manager, you’ll lead technical execution, communication, and planning new products and initiatives. You’ll work across the technical teams, business development, and marketing to see product execution end-to-end.
What you will be doing
- Developing requirements, execution, and roll-out plan for existing and new initiatives.
- Using your technical and leadership skills to create product requirements, timeline.
- Communicate programs and products to internal and external stakeholders.
- Align the technical and non-technical teams on the releases and features.
- Work with business development teams on the go-to-market initiatives.
- Work with leadership teams to identify priorities and strategy for how to take products to market.
What you will need
- Strong technical abilities to play with new technologies.
- Ability to document and explain complex technical concepts to various audiences.
- Experience managing schedules, priorities, and go-to-market initiatives.
- Good to have understanding of how to use blockchains / DeFi as a user
- You have a strong sense of ownership, with the ability to lead and share knowledge to reach solutions as well as the keenness to learn.
- You’re open to collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, flourishing in a distributed environment.
- You enjoy being hands on, being a self starter that thrives well in ambiguity
- A problem solver at heart that can envision successful outcomes
- You have a creative flair, always seizing an opportunity to to do things differently
- Autonomous, distributed environment with the opportunity to work collaboratively in a diverse team across the world
- The scope to contribute to high impact work and really make a difference in a decentralized protocol
- Chance to really challenge yourself whilst learning heaps of stuff in the process
- Unlimited time off throughout the year to rest and recharge
- Competitive compensation with stock options, experiencing growth from the initial phase
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter apply.workable.com.