Zama’s mission is to safeguard privacy by making the internet encrypted end-to-end.
Zama is building a suite of products for securing AI applications in the cloud and on the blockchain. Developers and data scientists can build FHE-friendly applications using our technology without having to know cryptography.
Zama was founded by Pascal Paillier, a pioneer in FHE, and Rand Hindi, a serial privacy entrepreneur.
If you would like to learn more about Fully Homomorphic Encryption, you can read our 6-min introduction: https://6min.zama.ai/
Zama is on the hunt for a dynamic Technical Product Marketing Manager to elevate our suite of products and solutions to unprecedented heights. You will breathe life into our technological innovations and developer products, transforming them from complex concepts into visually compelling narratives that resonate with a diverse audience—from individual developers to global enterprises.
Collaborating with the marketing and product teams, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Elevate Developer Resources: Ensure our documentation, repositories, and resources are not just best in class, but pioneering in their clarity, utility, and innovation.
- Strategize for Success: Develop and execute incisive go-to-market strategies, aligning with both business objectives and the nuanced needs of the market.
- Craft Exceptional Narratives: Utilize your storytelling prowess to articulate the unmatched value and differentiation of our products, making them not just understood but desired.
- Content Creation: Collaborate with central marketing to create powerful, tailored technical (but not only) content that speaks to the heart of diverse audiences and drives engagement.
- Launch Excellence: Spearhead product launch and release campaigns with precision, ensuring every aspect is synchronized for maximum impact and reach.
- At least 5 years in product or product marketing, your technical depth in the tech or blockchain industry is matched only by your ability to make complex concepts accessible and engaging.
- A background of working as or with developers: you should be familiar with Git and Github.
- Your ownership abilities are evident, having successfully overseen and expanded high-performing strategies that surpass expectations. You have demonstrated a strong sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Whether written or verbal, your communication engages, influences, and inspires a diverse range of stakeholders.
- You have experience in designing engaging and compelling resources and user interfaces with web and content creation tools like: adobe suite, final cut pro X, Webflow and Canva.
Step 1: the application form.
Step 2: the challenge.
Step 3: the interview.
Step 4: cultural fit and compensation chat with the COO.
Step 5: the in-person trial.
Step 6: the reference check.
Our process is described in detail here: https://www.zama.ai/post/how-we-hire-at-zama. We will be in contact with exceptional candidates who we wish to advance through the recruitment process.
Zama values and promotes diversity. We give everyone a fair chance to be evaluated on their professional, academic, and personal skills. Our aim is to make the hiring process as pleasant, stress-free, and friendly as possible, even if the process is longer and more involved than you might find elsewhere.
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris
- Education Level: Master’s Degree
- Experience: > 5 years
- Occasional remote authorized
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.zama.ai.