As the Educator, you will be responsible for creating online video courses and educational materials for developers, entrepreneurs, and students interested in learning about Astar Network or WASM-based smart contracts. You will also provide basic support and lectures for hackathon/workshop participants, act as a guardian of our documents, and follow up on the latest knowledge of the product. The ideal candidate will have a teacher-like mindset to educate learners, inspire them and encourage them to create innovation by using Astar Network.
- Develop and create online video courses, educational materials, and resources for developers, entrepreneurs, and students interested in learning about Astar Network or WASM-based smart contracts.
- Provide basic support and lectures for hackathon & workshop participants, and act as a mentor for those interested in Astar Network.
- Act as a guardian of our documents and follow up on the latest knowledge of the product, ensuring all educational materials are up-to-date and accurate.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure our educational materials align with the company’s product roadmap and direction.
- Build and maintain relationships with industry experts, academics, and other stakeholders to stay informed of the latest trends and developments in the blockchain industry.
- Create and deliver presentations, webinars, and other educational content to various audiences, including developers, entrepreneurs, and students.
- Continuously evaluate and improve the effectiveness of our educational materials and resources, and gather feedback from learners to inform future content development.
- Help to create and maintain a supportive and collaborative community of learners, encouraging them to share their experiences, and ideas to learn from each other.
- Planning and participating in networking events, Web3 tech conferences, job fairs, and other events to build relationships with potential learners and industry professionals.
- 3+ years of experience in creating and delivering educational content, preferably in the blockchain and Web3 technology industry.
- Video Editing Skill
- Strong understanding of blockchain projects and current market trends.
- Proven ability to create engaging and effective educational materials and resources.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex technical concepts in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Must be a self-learner and hard worker.
- Experience with learning management systems and other educational technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Education, or a related field.
- Understand Polkadot and its ecosystem.
- Understand WebAssembly.
- Experience in a fast-paced startup in the blockchain.
- Experience in teaching or mentoring.
- A solid understanding of relevant blockchain technology and communities is highly preferred.
If you are passionate about the blockchain and web3 technology industry and have a track record of creating and delivering effective educational content, we want to hear from you! Apply today to join our team.
Astar Network supports the building of dApps with EVM and WASM smart contracts and offers developers true interoperability, with cross-consensus messaging (XCM) and cross-virtual machine (XVM). We are made by developers and for developers. Astar’s unique Build2Earn model empowers developers to get paid through a dApp staking mechanism for their code and dApps they build.
Besides being a true supporter of Gavin Woods’s vision and building on Substrate from the early days. Astar received the most Web3 grants in the Polkadot ecosystem with a total of 7. Our team came together because of a deep desire to build the foundations and innovation for Web3.0. Our team includes some leading blockchain innovators, Substrate and Rust developers, full-stack dApp developers, and economists.
These values, therefore, shape the community we are building in the Astar vision. It is fuelled by the wants and needs of the people making Web3.0, which includes the basic needs of all humans:
- Inclusion, Care, Trust, & Respect
- Guidance and Support
- Friendship, Community, Real Relationships
What We Have Achieved
Astar’s vibrant ecosystem has become Polkadot’s leading Parachain globally, supported by all major exchanges and Tier 1 VCs. Astar offers the flexibility of all Ethereum and WASM toolings for developers to start building their dApps. To accelerate growth on Polkadot and Kusama Networks, Astar Space Labs offers an Incubation Hub for top dApps.
Current Investors Include Binance, Houbi, Hypersphere Ventures, Gumi Cryptos, Polychain Capital, TRGC, IOSG Ventures, Hashkey, Digital Strategies, Longhash, Scytale, Fenbushi, DFG, Alchemy Ventures, GSR, Injective, Coinbase Ventures, Crypto.com Capital, Alameda Research, KR1, OKX Ventures, Sub0 Capital, GSR, Gavin Wood.
Mission & Action Principles
Shape the New World by Connecting the Dots, Blockchains, and People.
The world is becoming ever more complex, and uncertainty is abundant. Existing models have become obsolete, and the need for a transparent and open society is indisputable. We stand at the edge of global capitalism and can provide a modern solution to help shape and form a new world. We are here to create a legendary product that will be handed down to the next generation. We will make it happen by connecting the dots, blockchains, and people.
Shine Like A Star
Today, we make history. We question the status quo, fail well, and experience constant changes to create new, meaningful values. We exert relentless effort to achieve our sky-high dreams and more.
Your contribution should bring value to the whole team, product and ecosystem. Astar needs you to be an “executor”, meaning a person who can self-motivate, work independently, and grow the network in essential ways. You take ownership of your commitments and achievements.
Open & Transparency
We must rigorously communicate, and exchange ideas and thoughts, as this will gradually build trust and pride. Transparency embodies honesty, and open mindsets will lead to innovation. We will accept responsibility for our actions, and all have a stake in the outcomes we produce as a team.
- Join one of the most significant upcoming launches in the blockchain industry.
- Join an extremely high-performing team.
- Competitive compensation and token option.
- Collaborative, transparent, and empowering work culture.
- Flexible work time.
- Meaningful work in creating better technologies for a fairer future.
- Opportunity to work in a multinational, high-performance team with diverse backgrounds.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter angel.co.