Site MagicSquareio Magic Square
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced and versatile technical business analyst to join our team.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Performing business analyses on product requirements provided by the product owner and other stakeholders
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on business requirements and company knowledge base
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to collect and clarify business requirements
- Collaborate with the development team to explain business requirements and understand technical restrictions
- Organize and keep an actual company knowledge base
- Provide training, help, and support to other team members
- Participate in troubleshooting, incidents research, and acceptance
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, and system administrators
- Participate in conferences and educational programs
The ideal candidate – who you are and requirements:
- Fluent Russian speaker – MUST
- Fluent English speaker – Big Advantage
- Reading, and writing technical documentation in English and ability to communicate with English-speaking colleges – MUST
- Living in Cyprus with a work permit – Big Advantage
- Willing to relocate to Cyprus if you’re not currently living there – Big Advantage
- Extensive experience in technical business analysis
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Skills in structuring and organizing documentation
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA degree in Computer Science or a similar relevant field – Big Advantage
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology, and an accredited qualification in management consultancy, or similar.
- Ability to facilitate internal end-user proficiency.
- Exceptional communication skills toward facilitating the use of new software systems.
Sounds like a challenge you’d like to take on? Then apply now!
True to the motto « Take care of your employees, and they’ll take care of your business », you’ll find a lot of good things in working with us. For example:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world with an option to work from a beautifully designed, beach-front office in the vibrant city of Limassol, Cyprus
- Assistance with Visa and Housing Search in the event of relocation
- Fresh coffee, food, and drinks served at the office
- Company events and celebrations
- A fast-paced, challenging, and one-of-a-kind business sector
- Flat company and international work environment
- Excellent opportunities for advancement in a growing organization
- Possibility of international transfers and relocation mid-career
- Competitive payment and compensation in the form of Tokens – you grow with the company
- At Magic Square, you’ll be empowered to work on things that you’re passionate about. You’ll be given autonomy. Your ideas will matter
If you’re still hesitating because you don’t think you’re a 100% fit for the job, THEN APPLY ANYWAYS and we’ll have a chat! Maybe you’ve got more potential than you think 😉
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter career.magicsquare.io.