As a Technical Services Analyst, you will be responsible for providing computer, server, telephony and building infrastructure support for end users and assisting staff with daily troubleshooting and maintenance. This is a unique role where the right candidate will be joining a fast-growing, well-funded start-up at an exciting part of its journey with opportunities to take on growing responsibilities as the company evolves.
About Us and the Job
- We are a small team, and about half the team is technical.
- We are mostly remote. Team members live across the world, in the US, Europe, and Asia. We do have offices in some locations (Porto, Chicago, London, Amsterdam, Singapore) for those who prefer in-office work.
- Our team communicates with each other and external developers in English. Strong spoken and written English skills are required.
- We operate like a startup in the rapidly growing and changing DeFi ecosystem. In order to be successful, we must adapt to meet the current needs of the market. Good candidates will help our organization adapt; they are flexible problem solvers who are willing and able to jump on whatever the occasion demands.
- Our success depends on external developers using our protocol. Good candidates will be able to intelligently converse with technically-minded users and answer their questions.
- We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits package. Furthermore, where applicable, employees may be eligible for token allocations as part of Pyth Network’s employee incentive program.
What You’ll Do:
- Respond to requests for technical support, advice
- Document, track and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution
- Maintain and support desktop PCs, hardware, software, and operating systems for the Association
- Become the go-to person for all technical infrastructure
- Responsible for assisting all the shipping/receiving functions required for the technology
- Responsible for maintaining and organizing adequate supplies of IT consumables both in office locations and for remote staff
- Identify technical problems and conduct research to resolve these issues
- Flexible schedule, with the ability to work some nights and weekends as required
Skills You’ll Need:
- 2+ years’ experience from within an IT helpdesk environment
- Well-organized, with a keen eye for attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Good Experience with Mac, Windows 10/11 and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong IT troubleshooting techniques
- Experience with google workspaces administration desired
- Experience in building computer workstations
- Knowledge in the mobile phone arena (Android, IOS, Windows phone)
- Basic Linux Knowledge desired
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP Networking
- Collaborative and professional working style
- Predictable and reliable availability.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.