Mysten Labs believes that decentralized and open protocols are the bedrock of the internet of value. This is why at Mysten Labs, we are creating foundational infrastructure to accelerate the adoption of decentralized protocols based on blockchain technologies.
Mysten Labs Greece is seeking Tech Leads to join our growing engineering team in Athens! We are looking for a creative, flexible, solution-oriented Engineering Leads to help design, develop, debug and deploy our next generation blockchain smart contract applications.
We expect these Tech Leads to focus on the following:
- Internal Collaboration: Work closely with product teams, architects, and developers to guide internal projects.
- Optimization: Focus on internal tooling, scalability, and improving the infrastructure.
- Cost Management: Pay close attention to resource utilization to keep internal costs in check.
- Training: Keep the internal team updated with the latest technological trends relevant to their domain.
Partners and Enablement
- Partner Engagement: Act as a technical point of contact for external partners.
- Enablement Programs: Develop and oversee the implementation of programs to enable external partners technically.
- External Relations: Build and maintain strong relationships with technology vendors and partners.
- APIs and Integrations: Specialize in enabling secure, effective APIs and other types of integrations.
This position requires employees to be in our Athens or Thessaloniki office in a hybrid model
What You’ll Do:
- Technical Strategy & Roadmap: Development and execution of a long-term technical roadmap that aligns with the business objectives of the organization.
- Team Alignment: Ensure both pillars are technically aligned, sharing best practices, technologies, and methodologies where applicable.
- Code Quality: Oversee code reviews, set coding standards, and ensure the overall quality of the solutions.
- Resource Allocation: Collaborate to balance resources effectively between the two pillars, making adjustments as project demands change.
- Mentorship: Provide technical guidance and mentorship to build engineers, helping them grow professionally.
- Stakeholder Communication: Serve as the technical liaison between the solutions engineering team and other departments like sales, product, and upper management.
- Process Improvement: Continuously evaluate and refine engineering processes to increase efficiency and quality.
- Innovation: Encourage and foster an environment of technical creativity and problem-solving.
- Documentation: Ensure that technical specifications, documentation, and architectural guides are up-to-date and easily accessible.
Our Ideal Candidate Would Have:
- 8+ years of industry software engineering experience
- Any degree in computer science or related field or/and experience in software engineering or equivalent work experience
- Be fluent in writing design documentation as well as participating in technical discussions and reviews synchronously, asynchronously, in person or remotely.
- Had a substantial role in the design and implementation of a large distributed system.
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Tendency towards simplicity in design and implementation
Our team is remote first and we are hiring across the world. Here at Mysten Labs, you’ll be joining a world-class team with tremendous growth potential as we bring the next billion users to web3. We raised a $300M Series B round from top Silicon Valley led venture funds like Jump Crypto, Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Binance Labs, Redpoint, Lightspeed, Coinbase Ventures, Electric Capital, Standard Crypto, NFX, Slow Ventures, Scribble Ventures, Samsung Next, Lux Capital, among other investment firms and strategic partners. Come join us and build the future of web3!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.ashbyhq.com.