We are looking for a Team Leader Back-end Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
DeFiYield is disrupting the crypto and DeFi space with new state-of-the-art technology, bridging gaps for DeFi users around the world and delivering only the best on the market-fresh DeFi opportunities. We are looking for a Senior Back-end Node.js Developer to join our growing team. Candidates must be a fit for our fun fast paced environment that’s dedicated to creating a quality experience for all to enjoy!
This is a Direct Hire position. 100% Remote! This is an amazing opportunity to be at the very beginning of a fast-growing startup in an exciting new space – Decentralized Finance and Blockchain.
Looking for a Senior Back-end Node.js Developer to help us build the future of our DeFi platform. As our dedicated Backend Engineer, you will work directly with our Jedi team of developers to build products and features that accelerate our traction. We need someone that’s experienced with building NodeJS based APIs and working with relational databases. Experience with file storing technologies is a big plus for this position. Experience leading teams and mentoring other software engineers.
DeFiYield is a cross-chain dashboard that let’s you track your DeFi portfolio of pools, stakes, tokens, vaults, NFT’s and more. Unique because it’s the only platform that offers Non EVM blockchains, over 100 Yield Farming protocols where users can earn high yields, top of the line security tools, and enjoy a wealth of opportunity.
DEFIYIELD is developing…
- Advanced Automatic Smart Contract Audit Scanner – scans the smart contract code for over 400+ known vulnerabilities
- Approvals Analyzer tool
- World’s Fist Audit, REKT Databases, over 4000 Audits
- Integrating Blockchains and Yield Farming Protocols
- Blockchain Security Network
Being Industry Leading Auditors, Solidity engineers performed 4000+ security audits and manually collected the smart contract vulnerabilities database that became a part of the developer toolkit.
– 3-5 years of experience in a hands-on Node.js engineering role at a software company,
– Work experience with Node.js, Nest.js, TypeScript backend,
– Hands-on experience with relational databases, NoSQL databases,
– Experience with AWS including Lambda, SQS, CloudWatch, Cloudformation, etc.,
– Experience in microservices architecture and GraphQL.,
– Great attention to detail.,
– Has experience in leading the engineering scrum team.
– Participate in product development including new features development and product maintenance,
– Develop brand new features with a distributed team and be proactive in terms of proposing new ideas,
– Develop a system from scratch,
– Take responsibility for making key and fast decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives together with determination of team focus both short/long terms,
– Lead and grow a strong team of Backend engineers,
Would be a plus:
– Experience in blockchain projects.
– Knowledge of Ethereum PRC, web3.js, the Graph
– Experience with crypto, blockchain, and DeFi
– Bonus eligibility,
– Devices provided, including mobile line option,
– Remote work flexibility,
– Paid time off,
– Competitive compensation,
– Career advancement opportunities,
– Incredible hands-on experience working and learning with an extraordinary team for extraordinary clients,
– Educational courses and conferences are paid for by the company.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter bankless.pallet.com.