MANTRA DAO is a Decentralised Finance (DeFi) platform that provides services to stake, lend and borrow cryptocurrencies across multiple blockchains. As a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation (DAO), we build and maintain open source software that interacts with Smart Contracts on decentralised networks such as the Ethereum Blockchain, Binance Smart Chain and Polygon. We are building a scalable platform that is community-governed and gives its users access to new and innovative ways of leveraging cryptocurrency assets within the burgeoning DeFi ecosystem.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and a great culture of people who love coming to work to build a better world. You’ll quickly become part of a rapidly growing team across the globe.
- Work with the business to understand the current state and capabilities of the technology environment
- Conduct system analysis and design; support programming, testing, user training, UAT and deployment of new systems
- Prepare system documents such as functional specification, system specification, program specification, user guide and operation manual
- Translate business use cases and requests into technical specifications for information technology teams, and assist end users with the configuration and usage of various software systems
- Write end user instruction manuals, conduct black-box tests on various implementations
- Assist with the prioritization of deliverables and build reports regarding the cost analysis of various initiatives
- Assist in the execution of various transactions and teach the business about the architecture of various chain implementations, and provide systems requirements for new chains that are to be deployed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management of Information Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 2+ years of experience working with information technologies, systems analysis, systems configuration, and/or black box quality assurance.
- 1+ years of experience working with Linux (Ubuntu) servers and various shells.
- Proven ability to assess business wants and needs and the ability to translate these into relevant solutions and technical requirements.
- A superior critical and analytical skillset is absolutely essential.
- Previous experience in network and/or cloud engineering is a plus.
- Previous experience in blockchain node deployment is a plus.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.linkedin.com.