The role and a bit about us
The role presents an opportunity to become an integral part of our tech team with plenty of room to perform as a Junior DevOps Engineer.
We are seeking a Support Engineer position in DevOps who is responsible for working on exciting projects and technologies with like minded people.
We are a team of hungry entrepreneurs, engineers and creatives, driven by the opportunity to have a real-world impact. We’re transforming the corporate-controlled Internet of Things into a people-powered Economy of Things, positively shaping our collective future in the process. Check out our vision deck to learn more about our ‘why’.
If you identify with the above, you’re not just looking for a 9-5, and are ready to take complete ownership of this position – we look forward to hearing from you.
Things you will do
- Detect high-signal alerts from production infrastructure events to provide early indicators of network attacks and compromises. Come up with a possible solution of what to do in such cases.
- Monitor for insecure conditions and design fallback systems to support the stability of the network.
- Assessing the problems faced and performing basic troubleshooting to determine if an issue should be further escalated.
- Respond to security alerts and incorporate incident response management.
- Fixing issues and communicating back to the community.
- Working on answering simple support requests from potential customers about peaq service.
- Setting up a local proxy to debug outgoing Web3 requests.
What you bring to the table
- 1+ year experience in maintaining pipelines.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux system internals and computer networking such as system calls, TCP/IP, and debugging tools such as tcpdump, TShark, or Wireshark.
- Basic understanding of blockchain technology.
- Have a decent knowledge of managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Taking up communication with people, finding the issue they are facing and helping them to get it sorted.
- Interest in Cryptography skills.
- Professional working knowledge of English language.
Nice to have
- Customer handling experience.
- Experience with configuration management and IAC tools.
What we offer
- Remote first. You’ll be joining a team working from all over the world.
- Flexible working arrangements. Create your own journey with flexible working schedules and locations.
- The opportunity to contribute to innovative projects in and exciting industry that has the potential to positively shape our world.
- High growth potential. Room to grow professionally at EOT Labs, while learning new skills and working on the cutting edge of Web3 and IoT.
- A warm and open culture at an international organization with team members coming from all four corners of the globe.
- An environment that values freedom, autonomy, team spirit and open communication.
What guides us
- We believe that great teams can only deliver great results consistently if they work under conditions that give them creative freedom and a manageable workload, creating full focus on what’s important.
- We find strength in diversity and authenticity.
- We give you the freedom you need to be great at what you do.
- We create a space where people can do what they love and live up to their potential.
We look forward to building the future with you.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter join.com.