Stardust is powering the Metaverse, an interconnected world of blockchain and NFT enabled games.
We’re building the future of gaming – and we don’t say that lightly. Think of us as the foundation for Metaverse economies connecting games, finance, the future of work, fashion and more. The infrastructure for Ready Player One if you will. We’re developing backend technology to power new gamer-first economies.
As a SaaS, blockchain agnostic, platform – we offer a seamless “low code” integration of NFTs for game studios; and looking for players who think big, build bigger, and want to turn crazy ideas into reality.
Are you ready to play?
The Strategy & Ops Analyst will be a key driver, shaping strategies for growth and innovation across the company; and will be reporting to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Work closely with the Chief Operating Officer, along with department leaders to evaluate key market changes to identify emerging trends and growth opportunities for Stardust
- Support and / or own key strategy projects conducting market competitive analysis and presenting conclusions to Leadership
- Evaluate potential partnerships opportunities
- Explore competitive and industry dynamics across gaming, tech, media, and entertainment industries and assess drivers to advance Stardust relative position in the marketplace
- BS/BA in economics, business, or related degree required
- 2+ years of management consulting, investment banking, or strategy team at a fast-growth technology company
- Strong skills creating slide decks and spreadsheets using GSuite or MS Office tools
- Passion and natural curiosity for problem-solving with an analytical mind set
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Excellent business writing and verbal communications
- Confident speaking across the business with internal stakeholders at all levels
- Strong interest in the games and / or web3
- Prior experience working in gaming or web3
- Prior experience creating financial models and presentation decks
- Prior tech start-up experience
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.