Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming, and NFT collectibles. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy sports experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes, and be part of a thriving community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share, and own your game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform has a card sales volume of over $400M since January 2021 (up from $8M in sales in 2020) and now has exclusive partnerships with over 250 football (soccer) clubs, the MLB & MLBPA, and the NBA & NBPA. Sorare is trusted by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, athletes such as Serena Williams and Kylian Mbappé, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohania – all who believe in the future of integrating NFTs with Gameplay.
As a Strategic Partnerships Manager you will play a crucial role in ensuring that our growing community of clubs, leagues and football associations have the world-class partner they need to activate Sorare.
You will support our partners at all the touch points during their Sorare journey. You will be responsible for growing our Partnerships, establishing best practices within the team and leading activation strategies.
- Onboard new football partners (clubs/leagues/ football associations) to Sorare and launching their cards on the platform
- Working closely with the Director of Partnerships to develop partnership strategies and set key deliverables
- Building long-lasting relationships with each partner and educating them about Sorare through the day-to-day management of key relationships
- Manage the successful launch of Sorare cards for each partner at the beginning of the season
- Develop creative digital marketing and partnership activation campaigns for each partner: graphics creation with our design team to launch on the partners channels
- Nurture and lead our community of partners with the latest news about Sorare and the best activation case study release every quarter
- 6+ years of full-time experience in a Project Management, Marketing or Account Management role
- Prior experience with a sports organization or sports game is preferred
- Prior experience in technology or gaming is a plus
- People management experience is preferred
- Creative, problem-solver and strong attention to detail
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Health Care: Great medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Wellness Benefit: Sorare contributes to employees wellness (gym membership or ClassPass)
- Commuter Benefits: Sorare contributes to the cost of your commute
- Latest Tech: Sorare provides equipment such as monitors, computer, headphones, etc
- At-Home Work Station: Sorare covers the cost of an at home set up
- Lunch: Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Time Off: For US employees, we offer unlimited paid time off in addition to observed company holidays. For French employees, we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter sorare.com.