Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky – supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
We are looking for a Strategic Initiatives Project Manager to join our rapidly growing FinTech Company. This individual will be responsible for supporting strategic projects that are high priority and cross functional. The role will both track and execute on such projects, completing key deadlines and utilizing resources efficiently. This cross functional role will be a key contributor in helping Paxos scale our operations to meet our customer demand.
As a Project Manager, you will get to:
- Structure Cross-Functional Workstreams
- Collaborate with the Strategic Initiatives leadership and other executive sponsors to scope project objectives and timelines
- Inventory and track new project requests, helping to prioritize them against existing work
- Provide visibility and clear communications on project status to executive sponsors and stakeholders
- Create key artifacts to organize the project, including project plans, decision documents, and runbooks
- Drive Execution
- Own projects at the goal level and flexibly adapt processes and work to new information and circumstances
- Surface and manage resolution of key decisions across cross-functional teams
- Play an active role in problem solving, including consulting subject matter experts and conducting independent research or analysis
- Manage Stakeholders
- Escalate and propose solutions to executive sponsors when projects are at risk, have roadblocks, or are running long
- Hold stakeholders accountable to a standard of excellence and ensure projects are being completed properly
Your experience should include:
- 2+ years experience in a consulting, project management or strategic initiatives type role
- Ability to manage stakeholders across the organization to drive mission critical projects to completion
- Understanding of how to manage various types of projects from kick-off to completion
- A strong management presence and ability to rally the team around project needs and deadlines
- Ability to get your hands dirty and create leverage on projects by bringing your unique expertise and willingness to learn the moving parts
- A bachelor’s degree in business, technology or related field
- Experience in FinTech or financial services is a plus
- Strong writing capabilities and experience with engaging regulators / auditory examiners a plus
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Web 3.0 Is Still the Place to Be
- A Conversation with Paxos Product Leaders
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- Mercado Libre Reaches 1M+ Users in 60 Days With Paxos
- Paxos Was Built to Protect its Customers
- CNBC Crypto World Interviews Paxos CEO on USDP stablecoin
- Paxos CEO Charles Cascarilla’s Perspectives on the Current State of the Global Economy
- Yahoo Finance Interviews Paxos CEO on Testimony to U.S. Congress and Stablecoin Infrastructure
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter paxos.com.