As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the Role
The Strategic Finance Analyst role will support all of Kraken’s strategic finance needs including modeling business scenarios, tracking performance metrics, and working with leaders to make strategic company decisions. You are an ambitious individual who is excited by the challenge of solving tough, often ambiguous problems in this dynamic space. You are able to make well-informed recommendations based on data and analysis. You can communicate your findings and recommendations verbally and in concise and actionable reports. Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn everything cryptocurrency are a requirement for this role.
Who you are:
- Leverage extremely large databases maintained by the Data teams to create advanced reports & data visualizations to communicate Kraken’s performance and advise ongoing projects.
- Perform financial and operational deep dives across products, regions, business lines to understand ROI, margins, opportunity cost, and valuation impact.
- Assist the Strategic Finance team in preparing presentations and other updates for our executives, the board, and investors.
- Effectively build financial models to both understand the quantitative and qualitative aspects of what’s happening, and communicate findings & recommendations to the team.
- Build and maintain annual budget models and ongoing quarterly forecasts in collaboration with all the functions across Kraken globally.
What you’ll do:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- At least 1 years of work experience.
- Strong understanding of accounting, financial, and valuation.
- Excel, SQL, Tableau
- Attention to detail with a drive to solve problems, investigate issues, and creative thinking.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to navigate ambiguous situations and deliver results.
- Intrinsic motivation with a strong desire to make a positive impact on the organization.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.