Site paxosglobal Paxos
DevOps is engineering the future of our software build, test, and deploy systems to be secure, reliable, and responsive. This includes ephemeral builds, verifiable artifacts, and automated multi-region deployments with canarying.
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky – supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
As a Staff Software Engineer, DevOps you’ll get to:
- Play a critical role in helping to set the direction and goals for the team, in terms of project impact, quality, and engineering efficiency
- Effectively resolve ambiguity, analyzing complex requirements and breaking down features and initiatives into tactical tasks
- Contribute design and development of tools for automation, monitoring, and instrumentation to reduce operational friction and increase engineering efficiency.
- Lead discovery of next generation solutions and work with wider engineering teams on implementation, adoption and continuous improvements
- Design and develop new CI/CD pipelines with ArgoCD, Argo Rollouts, Terraform, Atlantis, Helm, Gradle and GitHub Actions.
- Maintain and migrate existing Jenkins CI/CD pipelines.
- Research, engineer, and champion measurable software delivery improvements.
- Develop self-service solutions for the engineering team in order to deliver software with great speed and quality
- Conduct research, tests, and implements new metrics collection systems that can be reused and applied as engineering best practices
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Design build pipelines including ephemeral and isolated builds.
- Design artifact management including verifiable, reproducible, and notarized artifacts.
- Work with development teams on SDLC design including versioning and promotion of artifacts.
- Work with Infosec to ensure pipelines are securely engineered and operated.
- Write and maintain documentation around operational and architectural aspects of the infrastructure
- Immerse yourself in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency for enterprises and investors, our regulation-first approach, and more!
Your experience should include:
- Significant work experience as a Software engineer, DevOps Engineer, or Site Reliability Engineer
- At least 5 years of experience designing and delivering Jenkins/Groovy and Argo solutions.
- Experience working with Kubernetes and familiarity with service meshes
- Experience working with infrastructure as code and/or configuration management tools, receiving and providing code reviews
- Provisioning and management of large, scalable systems using AWS or other public cloud providers
- Work experience with Java, Python, Go, or Ruby
- At least 8 years experience of DevOps, Software, or Build and Release Engineering experience
- Experience working with a product that has end users
- You are able to understand and articulate the design and application of the architecture of the entire system
- You have worked with distributed systems, cloud native applications and are experienced with system design
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Web 3.0 Is Still the Place to Be
- A Conversation with Paxos Product Leaders
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- Mercado Libre Reaches 1M+ Users in 60 Days With Paxos
- Paxos Was Built to Protect its Customers
- CNBC Crypto World Interviews Paxos CEO on USDP stablecoin
- Paxos CEO Charles Cascarilla’s Perspectives on the Current State of the Global Economy
- Yahoo Finance Interviews Paxos CEO on Testimony to U.S. Congress and Stablecoin Infrastructure
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter paxos.com.