Blockchain technology is powering a growing wave of innovation. Businesses and governments around the world are using blockchains to make banking more efficient, connect with their customers, and investigate criminal cases. As adoption of blockchain technology grows, more and more organizations seek access to all this ecosystem has to offer. That’s where Chainalysis comes in. We provide complete knowledge of what’s happening on blockchains through our data, services, and solutions. With Chainalysis, organizations can navigate blockchains safely and with confidence.
Software Engineers in the data platform and clustering teams strike a balance between forward-looking software engineering best practices, and data engineering infrastructure know-how. This team partners with data scientists, research and product teams, helping architect, create and maintain data pipelines. Software Engineers in the data platform and Clustering teams have a deep understanding of blockchain data, are experts at understanding protocol schemas and nuances, build scalable AWS ingest pipelines, lambdas and services. We measure success by the coverage of data clustered for the various Chainalysis products.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- Architected and built scalable ETL/ELT pipelines for clustering
- Automated on-boarding of data ingestion for clustering
- Worked with our product teams to ensure accurate data is provided to our customers
- Increased coverage of clustering
- Contributed to the effectiveness and velocity of team deliverables
- You have learned new technologies and shown that you are not afraid to work outside your comfort zone
A background like this helps:
- Deep understanding of building data pipelines, lakes and streaming services
- Work experience with AWS tools such as S3, Lambdas, and CDKs
- Proven experience with running batch and streaming based ETL/ELT pipelines in production
- Understanding of efficient data structures, algorithms and computational complexity
- Planned, built, and owned production systems
- Experience with Python, Java, and/or Typescript
- The versatility and willingness to learn new technologies on the job
- The ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Bias for action
The following would differentiate you:
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, GCP, etc)
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies and protocols
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Harvey Milk Day, World Humanitarian Day, and UN International Migrants Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don’t hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.