The Sui Foundation exists to support the development, growth and adoption of the Sui network. Sui is the first permissionless Layer 1 blockchain designed from the ground up to enable creators and developers to build unique Web3 experiences from gaming to finance.
The Sui Foundation is committed to three decentralization principles; Embrace transparency and level the playing field, Communicate openly to build a culture of trust, and Engage directly with the community.
The Developer Relations team engages with the developer community online and in person to provide expert help and guidance in building next-generation Web3 applications on Sui. By talking to the community and understanding developer pain points, the team creates a rapid and positive feedback loop between the developer community and the protocol.
As an engineer on the Developer Relations team, you will have or develop a technical understanding of the Sui protocol as well as a proficiency in writing Sui Move. You will have or develop an understanding of the Sui ecosystem by using developer tooling and testing apps. You will use your newly-developed knowledge to collaborate and connect with developers, enabling them to build and innovate on Sui.
You will use your excellent communication skills to explain complex concepts to a wide variety of audiences, such as Web2 developers and Solidity developers, and through a variety of mediums, including documentation, tutorials and workshops.
As an experienced engineer, you will be able to operate on your initiative, prioritize work streams based on impact, and manage cross-functional teams.
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys high-impact, complex, and multi-disciplinary programs. Experience of Move (or Rust) is a positive that will enable the role to be picked up quickly, but fast learners are also welcome!
- Understand the community’s goals, and provide technical expertise and direction to help the developers navigate their journey of building on Sui.
- Create and own the feedback loop between the community and the network.
- Translate developer feedback into meaningful product insights for future product development.
- Develop and deliver remote and in-person training sessions and workshops for new and existing Sui developers.
- 7+ years of Software Engineering or combination of Software Engineering and DevRel Experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interest in Web3.
- 2-3 years DevRel experience.
- Experience with blockchain, cryptography and/or Web3 engineering.
- Experience with Move and/or Rust programming language(s).
- Home base in or proximity to the San Francisco Bay Area.
Our team is 100% remote and we are hiring across the world. Here at the Sui Foundation, you’ll be joining a world-class team with tremendous growth potential as we bring the next billion users to web3.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.ashbyhq.com.