At dYdX you’ll have an opportunity to build state-of-the-art decentralized technology that will redefine global financial markets. By joining us at this early stage you will make fundamental decisions that will shape the course of dYdX.
- We’ve built the world’s leading decentralized exchange for crypto assets
- dYdX is founded by an ex-Coinbase, ex-Uber engineer, with a Princeton CS background. Our team has previous experience at Google, Bloomberg, Amazon, Bain, NerdWallet, Facebook, Lyft and other top companies
- We’re a world-class team with top backers and advisors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, Brian Armstrong, Fred Ehrsam, Naval Ravikant, Elad Gil and more
- Write and review secure smart contract and protocol code
- Partner with developers to continuously review and assess new protocol releases, identify the risks, and help provide solutions
- Assess and lead integrations of security partners and tools as needed
- Investigate events, triage potential incidents and work closely with our teams during these incidents to help drive response efforts
- Review new and existing system designs to ensure we have secure and reliable backend systems.
- Ability to discover and patch security vulnerabilities (OWASP Top 10)
- Proactively identify and reduce security risks in our code base
- Find and remove outdated and vulnerable code and code libraries
- Develop security training and guidance to internal development teams
- Work together with multi-functional teams to develop the best overall product.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- 7+ years of backend engineering experience and or security engineering/cybersecurity experience
- You write secure, efficient, high quality code and have a strong understanding of CS fundamentals.
- You are a fast learner who can quickly master new technologies.
NICE TO HAVES:
- You have interest in building out a team of security engineers
- You have a strong interest in decentralized finance
- You have experience building blockchain applications, or smart contracts
- You have experience architecting and developing solutions to ambiguous problems with significant impact
- CS Degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred location NYC
Salary range for this role is 201K to 350K USD (CA, NY, or remote). Compensation subject to experience and location. Published salary bands pursuant to transparency laws, and do not include possible variable compensation such as annual merit increases, bonus eligibility, commission, or equity incentive.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.