What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 20,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, :140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
The Developer Education (devED) team at Polygon creates best-in-class learning products, resources, and experiences that effectively help developers onboard to Polygon’s blockchain technologies and continuously develop their skills to accelerate their path to productivity and web3 success. We rely on a learning science driven product development approach to understanding what developers need, and to create the most effective educational experiences to help them achieve success. Are you a software engineer or solution architect with working knowledge and passion for educating others so they can learn the skills they need to build technology? Are you familiar with modern educational technologies on cloud platforms? Do you believe in the big potential that Ethereum and other blockchain technologies have for changing the way we interact with the web for work, play and life? If so, this may be the role for you. We are looking for a Sr. Learning Platforms Engineer to help us develop the next-gen learning technologies that will educate the worldwide community of aspiring and experienced web3 developers on the awesomeness of blockchain, and how Polygon products and technologies can empower decentralized solution development for all. This role will work closely with the curriculum, learning platform, solutions architecture, marketing, and developer relations teams at Polygon to identify the features of educational experiences with the highest impact.
- 2 Years of experience in Cloud Full Stack or Backend Engineering, 1 years of experience developing educational technology solutions on cloud stacks for large scale user bases.
- At least 6 months of experience in blockchain application development and EVM based protocols is a must.
- Must know the basics of Solidity, smart contracts and different EVM based token standards. Building reusable code and libraries for future use. Should be able to translate a given clearly defined problem to production quality code keeping testability, readability, and edge cases in mind.
- Capable of designing a module within the project and suggesting improvements in the architecture of the entire product.
- Optimisation of the application for maximum speed and scalability. Implementation of security and data protectionDesign and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Must have a good understanding of server side security, writing unit test cases and efficient error logging mechanisms.
- Must have an understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases like Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB etc.
- Must be proficient in writing SQL queries and optimising SQL queries.
- Must have a good understanding of data structures and Algorithms.
- 2 Years of experience in Cloud Full Stack or Backend Engineering
- 1 Years of experience developing cloud content management solutions.
- 1 Year+ experience in Web2/Web3 technology integration
- 1 Year+ experience working on Cloud engineering projects with Machine Learning recommender systems or models, game-based learning, gamification, or similar
- 1 Year+ experience working on interactive educational assessment systems of engineering skills or similar.
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.